New Frost dual wield. Need help!

Hey guys, I decided to go Dual Wield Frost. Can anyone help me out with what the rotation should be and macro's?

For rotation I have been doing: Outbreak to apply DoT's, Oblit until I get Rime or run out of Runes, Howling Blast with Rime or to dump Frost or Death Runes, Frost Strike to dump RP.
    I know that is horrible, someone please help!

Quote Originally Posted by rsf316 View Post
    Hey guys, I decided to go Dual Wield Frost. Can anyone help me out with what the rotation should be and macro's?

For rotation I have been doing: Outbreak to apply DoT's, Oblit until I get Rime or run out of Runes, Howling Blast with Rime or to dump Frost or Death Runes, Frost Strike to dump RP.
    I know that is horrible, someone please help!
    http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/frost-d...owns-abilities

Or if you are lazy and do not feel like clicking the link, I will copy and paste for you.

Cast Plague Leech Icon Plague Leech (if you have taken this talent)
    only when you have 2 runes fully depleted.

Cast Soul Reaper Icon Soul Reaper (use Blood Tap Icon Blood Tap if a rune is needed)
    Only when Soul Reaper will tick (5 seconds after the cast) when the target is below 35% health.

Cast Frost Strike Icon Frost Strike
    only when you have a Killing Machine Icon Killing Machine proc.

Cast Obliterate Icon Obliterate
    when both your Unholy runes are available OR
    when you have a Killing Machine Icon Killing Machine proc and you have no Runic Power to use Frost Strike Icon Frost Strike.

Cast Defile Icon Defile, if you have taken this talent (use Blood Tap Icon Blood Tap if a rune is needed). Only use it if the majority of its ticks will affect your target.

Cast Frost Strike Icon Frost Strike, if you have over 88 Runic Power.

Cast Howling Blast Icon Howling Blast
    when you have a Rime Icon Rime proc OR
    when you have a Frost or a Death rune available.

Maintain your disease(s) (Frost Fever Icon Frost Fever and Blood Plague Icon Blood Plague, or Necrotic Plague Icon Necrotic Plague, if you have chosen this talent) up at all times.
    Apply Frost Fever or Necrotic Plague with Howling Blast Icon Howling Blast, and apply Blood Plague Icon Blood Plague with Outbreak Icon Outbreak or Plague Strike Icon Plague Strike. Make sure to use Blood Plague with an Unholy rune, and not with a Death rune.

Deleted
    Please, do copy paste more Icon Copy Paste

Compact runes is an awesome addon to use to track your runes and other things you want.

A lot of people make the mistake of casting obliterate too much, trust me I did it for awhile but the rotation that is posted above should help you out.