Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I've had a ps4 since launch, I recently bought a Xbox because I was depressed with what Sony has offered ( Xbox has better games this gen imho, although I didn't ply bloodborne).

not much wrong h ps4 its self, but be prepared for some down time on the network, hasn't happened recently but they went through a stage of psn being down a lot which means no MP games).

as for me I have left the ps4 for now, looking forward to quantum break and gears 4. looking better than sys offerings at the min .

if you can get a ps4 cheap enough it is great as an easy alternative to buying a smart tv or building a lil pc for watching stuff.

bloodborne is worth a play if you're into the souls games, but don't bother with going online - the co-op system is wank and the pvp is just.. well, boring because you can just heal all day..

we'll see what the kojima ps exclusive is in future, might be nice to have a ps4 laying around for that too :P

10+ Year Old Account
    lets talk about chassis.

there are some variants like C and B chassis for 500gb version and 1tb version which a lot of youtubers said it contains older parts inside and its basically worse, sony trying to fool us selling old stuff with bigger memory.

for me its obviously performance > anything else, thats why i want to choose ps4 over xbone. if 500gb runs better, then so be it ill buy that one especially when i can buy harddrives later on.

so, from 500gb variants, what is the best one ? theres currently C chassis for about 350 euro (more or less, i live in poland and have my own currency)
    is there any hook ?