Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account

Islamic Coalition Against Terrorism

https://www.rt.com/news/325929-islam...rrorism-saudi/

A Riyadh-based “Islamic military alliance” has been formed with a mission to fight terrorism, Saudi Arabian state TV has announced. The coalition consists of 34 countries, including the Gulf States, a number of African countries, Turkey, Egypt, Malaysia and Pakistan.
    Countries involved in the coalition aside from Saudi Arabia, include Jordan, the UAE, Pakistan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Turkey, Chad, Togo, Tunisia, Djibouti, Senegal, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Gabon, Guinea, the partially-recognized state of Palestine, the Islamic Federal Republic of the Comoros, Qatar, Cote d’Ivoire, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Malaysia, Egypt, Morocco, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Yemen.

“The countries here mentioned have decided on the formation of a military alliance led by Saudi Arabia to fight terrorism, with a joint operations centre based in Riyadh to coordinate and support military operations,” state news agency SPA quoted an official statement as saying.
    that is a load of countries for sure, so its time for them to combat boko haram and isis?

Deleted
    I hope they remind themself to not attack Israel instead.
    Maybe too cynical but well....

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    nah, they realized its a lost cause to go fight head on, they already did it 4 times, and they managed to hurt israel a little bit at the last war, but the outcome of these 4 wars was not a pleasant result

15+ Year Old Account
    But but but, there's no such thing as non terrorists Islams! How can I push off a naive armchair view of the world if I can't call them all terrorists?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    But but but, there's no such thing as non terrorists Islams! How can I push off a naive armchair view of the world if I can't call them all terrorists?
    There is disagreeing with the means and disagreeing with the principle behind....
    its saudi arabia.

Non terrorist Islam does not mean non dangerous like nationalism as such they are the biggest threat
    if they can gain critical systemic support.

They don't have to bomb you if they can outlaw and kill you simply in a legal way it does not really make it better.
    I fear saudi arabia funding mosques around the world more than IS exactly because it is subversive and not flashy.

Its the fundamentalist ideology then the extremist will just happen as fallout.
    We should be fine with neither.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2015-12-14 at 11:32 PM.

after these guys get done with isis, then i am gonna guess the US and the rest of the west have to go war with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope they do honestly, Israel treats Palestinians like scum

LOL

They'll probably wipe out all the Kurds, attack Israel and then say "Job Done!". Even Turkey's in that list and they're ISIS' biggest customer and some of the others are known to fund them too.

Maybe while they're at it, they can all agree to stop persecuting/killing everyone of any other religion, treating women as second class citizens (at best), stoning to death gay people, etc etc
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2015-12-14 at 11:44 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    Palestinians would treat them worse.

so i guess Iran wasnt invited? oh i guess only the sunnies are allowed in

Will they start with Saudi Arabia? Stop it at the source.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    after these guys get done with isis, then i am gonna guess the US and the rest of the west have to go war with them.
    Don't think they are going to bother with the former and go straight to the latter.

yea they will say this stuff, then do nothing.
    or if islam does in fact take the west, they will do a uturn and support shariah fully.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    yeeeaaah.... Palestine seriously isn't any better at all. The fact that after everything they've done, the Israelis are the one that looks bad only shows how fucked up everything is over there. Look up "Umm Nidal". She was a mother that sent all 4 of her children to die, including one blowing up a school in the process... so they elected her into Parliament. The Palestinian Mickey Mouse is always good for a laugh too (and by "good" i mean "horrifically frightening"). It's LITERALLY teaching small children that they should kill all the jews at any cost.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Palestinians would treat them worse.
    Question: Which country in the Middle East has just recently used a weapon of mass destruction, a one-ton smart bomb, dropping it in the center of a highly populated area killing civilians including children?
    Answer: Israel
    Question: What country in the Middle East was cited by Amnesty International fordemolishing more than 4000 innocent Palestinian homes as a means of ethnic cleansing?
    Question: What country on Planet Earth has the second most powerful lobby in the United States , according to a recent Fortune magazine survey of Washington insiders?
    Question: Which country in the Middle East receives U.S. weapons for free and then sells the technology to the Republic of China even at the objections of the U.S. ?
    Question: Which country in the Middle East regularly violates the Geneva Convention by imposing collective punishment on entire towns, villages, and camps, for the acts of a few, and even goes as far as demolishing entire villages while people are still in their homes?
    Question: Which country in the Middle East routinely kills young Palestinian children for no reason other than throwing stones at armored vehicles, bulldozers, or tanks?
    Question: Which country in the Middle East refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections? ?
    Question: Which country in the Middle East seized the sovereign territory of other nations by military force and continues to occupy it in defiance of United Nations Security Council resolutions?
    Question: Which country in the Middle East routinely violates the international borders of another sovereign state with warplanes and artillery and naval gunfire?
    Question: What American ally in the Middle East has for years sent assassins into other countries to kill its political enemies (a practice sometimes called exporting terrorism)?
    Question: In which country in the Middle East have high-ranking military officers admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were executed?
    Question: What country in the Middle East refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war?
    Question: What country in the Middle East created millions of refugees and refuses to allow them to return to their homes, farms and businesses?
    Question: What country in the Middle East refuses to pay compensation to people whose land, bank accounts and businesses it confiscated?
    Question: In what country in the Middle East was a high-ranking United Nations diplomat assassinated?
    Question: In what country in the Middle East did the man who ordered the assassination of a high-ranking U.N. diplomat become prime minister?
    Question: What country in the Middle East blew up an American diplomatic facility in Egypt and attacked a U.S. ship, the USS Liberty, in international waters, killing 34 and wounding 171 American sailors?
    Question: What country in the Middle East employed a spy, Jonathan Pollard, to steal classified documents from USA and then gave some of them to the Soviet Union ?
    Question: What country at first denied any official connection to Pollard, then voted to make him a citizen and has continuously demanded that the American president grant Pollard a full pardon?
    Question: What Middle East country allows American Jewish murderers to flee to its country to escape punishment in the United States and refuses to extradite them once in their custody?
    Question: What Middle East country preaches against hate yet builds a shrine and a memorial for a murderer who killed 29 Palestinians while they prayed in their Mosque.?
    Question: Which country in the Middle East deliberately targeted a civilian U.N. Refugee Camp in Qana , Lebanon and killed 103 innocent men, women, and especially children?
    Question: Which country in the Middle East is in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council resolutions and has been protected from 29 more by U.S. votes?
    Question: Which country in the Middle East receives more than one-third of all U.S. aid to the world yet is the 16th richest country in the world?
    Question: Which country in the Middle East had its Prime Minister announce to his staff not to worry about what the United States says because "We control America ?"
    Question: Which country in the Middle East signed the Oslo Accords promising to halt any new Jewish Settlement construction, but instead, has built more than 270 new settlements since the signing?
    Question: Which country in the Middle East has assassinated more than 100 political officials of its opponent in the last 2 years while killing hundreds of civilians in the process, including dozens of children?

Deleted
    Who makes the finer Watches?
    Answer: Isreal.

I remember yuuuuu ;D

Who makes the finer Watches?
    Answer: Isreal.

I remember yuuuuu ;D
    Yeah, ignore the entire post. And I think you're too obsessed with watches for someone who doesn't even own a fine watch.

On a serious note, I do wonder how Israel will react to Palestine joining a military alliance of Musilms?

Quote Originally Posted by Firespark View Post
    On a serious note, I do wonder how Israel will react to Palestine joining a military alliance of Musilms?
    Probably bulldoze over a couple dozen homes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firespark View Post
    They call it monday :/