Want to start a MW monk. Worth it this close to legion?

Hey guys,

I had this crazy urge to play a mistweaver monk the other day. I just wonder with Legion coming and all the changes with it, is it even worth it at this point? I saw feedback from mistweavers saying they're butchering the spec and everything fun and unique that made their class special. I'm afraid I'll fall in love with the spec just to be almost instantly disappointed.

So coming from people who play a MW and know enough about legion changes, is it worth it?
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Just go for it!
    Worst case scenario you don't like it in legion and play something else, but is that really a big deal if you have fun with it for a few months now?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is ample discussion about changes on these forums. No one has really spent much time playing them since we are so early in the expansion cycle yet. Legion is still several months away so you have plenty of time to try things out and do some research.

No one can tell you whether you'd like a class/spec, specially with an expansion coming in a few months. As such, threads like this are always closed, feel free to use the several other MW threads to make an informed decision.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch