Thread: Feral PVE

Feral PVE

Hello guys, I am back from one year break!
    I'm exploring on all "logs" sites about feral dps, and it doesnt look good! We were once good dps class! What happend here!? I love my kitty, but if we are on bottom of meters I will reroll on something else! I was hardcore raider once and i am planing on end game content, so my question is: Do you think ferals will get any buffs on pve dmg, are we any valiable in raids, and if answers are no, recomend me good melee class! Exept rogues please!
    Thank you for all help you will provide!

Deleted
    Best you'll get is decent, compared to other classes. Imo we are still viable, its not like 1 ferals somewhat lower dps than the rest will keep you from taking down bosses.

I don't think that there are any planned druid optimizations for this patch...
    As for another melee class, which excels at AoE and still good for single target, i suggest you take a look at Warriors.

Personally i'm progressing archimonde mythic, and i'm not feeling totally useless.
    A link to some progress logs, bear in mind that they vary alot :-)

warcraftlogs.com/reports/G8W2kY3mMvtTPnb6#fight=45

Thank you so much for reply! And for sugestion! I am seeing that rets are pritty good at ST and AOE! I guess they are better then kitties atm :P

Deleted
    Rets do better than ferals at the moment, but the point is that we are at the point where all hardcore raiders killed the Archimonde months ago and there is only pointless farm for better items since they all get replaced when the legion comes. Same story with class balance.
    Choosing your main now based on viability is bit pointless unless youre willing to go for the always good pure dps classes (mage, rogue, hunter, wlock) instead you should seek the class which has the playstyle best suited for you. It's really rare for spec to be too bad for raiding, its usually only 1 or 2 specs at time.

For example Retribution paladins have had the tendency to be on the low end of the dps scale (because of reasons this topic is not made for), if you hop on the ret-train now there is decent change that you might be disappointed in future with it if the performance is what drives you.
    Last edited by mmoc5352742bc3; 2015-12-15 at 04:43 PM.

Yes, but Legion will not come out for another several months and i want to enjoy in toping meters till then ... but you are right, rogues as pure dps class, are always on good spot! but I dont want them ahahah ... anyway thank you for response!