Deleted

Comming back to the game, what the.. @ELEMENTAL@

So i recently came back to the game, well had some breaks since SoO, and i do not have a single fucking clue on what to do.. So do we still have sites like totemspot?? Since the guide here is pretty outdated.

Bink's WoWHead guide

You can use this guide for help. Totemspot is gone as interest faded on all sides and the community is pretty much crap because a lot of the best and most active Ele's have moved on to better classes. The only Ele theorycrafter left has admitted that he doesn't have as much time to put toward this community so your best bet at getting good advice is posting here and hoping a decent shaman replies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prankish View Post
    Bink's WoWHead guide

You can use this guide for help. Totemspot is gone as interest faded on all sides and the community is pretty much crap because a lot of the best and most active Ele's have moved on to better classes. The only Ele theorycrafter left has admitted that he doesn't have as much time to put toward this community so your best bet at getting good advice is posting here and hoping a decent shaman replies.
    Yepp this pretty much....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    "Not Found
    Error 404"

Was that a joke towards Ele shamans?

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    "Not Found
    Error 404"

Was that a joke towards Ele shamans?
    He probably meant..
    h t t p s : / / docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Any1TBMs_odUjJOIsV_Pqk6W0CoWoM1taDn9NDjmu5k/edit#gid=170098877

Deleted
    This will be the correct link for you matey

Other than that, most of the Eles are gone, cause blizz keeps ignoring our calls

but you can always ask me for help i played elemental since launch of vanilla pretty much