I need to rant.

7500 death breaths
    10k+ of every other mats
    14 reforge in cube
    3k neph rifts+ atleast 2k Grs
    950 paragon soloplaying

STILL NO BLOODY ANCIENT INNAS DIABO

fuck.this.rng.game

Believe me or not, but i know people who bot just to not have to farm mats and keys. They are in no way pushing leaderboards etc.
    They just dont want to spend more time optimizing and farming keys than the actual gameplay they enjoy which is doing greater rifts and trying to beat their own records.
    My Crusader hasn't seen a Ancient weapon drop yet but my Wizard now has 3 different ancient weapons for 3 different specs =/

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    See: Resplendent chests, goblins, etc.
    That's a pretty good rebuttal to my implication that they wouldn't do this, but on the other hand it rejects the thing I was originally responding to; that they'd make changes because of people who don't have "a real investment in the game", since this was a change aimed specifically at the people who invest more into the game than anyone. And for that purpose it was a good change, since having crap like that be such an effective way to farm was pretty lame. Although I suppose the changes they've made after it have now rendered those unpopular changes redundant.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Heh, so I decided to do the Season Journey stuff finally.

Look at the list, the only thing I hadn't done was Siegebreaker. Easy enough.

Next list...only thing I hadn't done was level 3 gems to 35. Ok. No biggie.

Next list...only thing I hadn't done was level 3 gems to 45. ....uh, ok, kinda boring, but no biggie again.

Next list...only thing I hadn't done....level 3 gems to 55. /flipTable

What boring goals. :P
    Get's better.

3x65 gems. Solo a 70 Grift, Kill Malthael on T X in 45 seconds, level a character to 70 on Hardcore and complete 3 conquests

Deleted
    that's a 5-minute trip through a rift with someone
    Bear in mind, though, that it's HC. When you suddenly level up 50 levels, but your gear is from level 1, you will have fuckall health, and all it will take is one arrow or one touch from a sneaking or flying monster that gets through the defense of your booster. Then you get to start all of this again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Believe me or not, but i know people who bot just to not have to farm mats and keys. They are in no way pushing leaderboards etc.
    They just dont want to spend more time optimizing and farming keys than the actual gameplay they enjoy which is doing greater rifts and trying to beat their own records.
    That would be the lamest excuse, with unlimited mats to reroll and cube for those perfectly rolled ancient items, the botters gets an enormous advantage even beside the paragon levels. They want the best gear without putting the effort into getting it, and nothing else.

Eh, it's no biggie, I used to run only HC so I'm pretty familiar with the powerleveling stuff. Just wait for the safe call and then hide in the corner.
    Hm, Ghosts can ruin that plan quite thoroughly. The amount of times I've had a ghost pop out of a wall and oneshot someone I was boosting is quite high :c

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post
    That would be the lamest excuse, with unlimited mats to reroll and cube for those perfectly rolled ancient items, the botters gets an enormous advantage even beside the paragon levels. They want the best gear without putting the effort into getting it, and nothing else.
    i won't comment more than you should re-read what i wrote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally got around to doing The Thrill, used a Wave of Force/Fire based Monk. (Which is basically my TX speed farm spec anyway)

Pretty much a pushover with that spec, I actually got scared that maybe I forgot and left some set pieces on at one point.
    ....what?

Wave of Force is a wizard spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    ....what?

Wave of Force is a wizard spell.
    We all know he means Explosive Light...

Finally got the will to get on d3 and do the third conquest, as i had all the sets ready - even did 55 with Shadow set without the greenstone dagger (aoe sucked so bad).

Now need to push the last two rifts and complete everything. Maybe late to the party but i'm finishing it.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Finally got the will to get on d3 and do the third conquest, as i had all the sets ready - even did 55 with Shadow set without the greenstone dagger (aoe sucked so bad).

Now need to push the last two rifts and complete everything. Maybe late to the party but i'm finishing it.
    I did it with Karlei's and the Chakram sword. I figured I'd do some nice AOE to clear whites but... I ended up just vaulting around and killing elites. xD

GL with those Grift pushes!

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I did it with Karlei's and the Chakram sword. I figured I'd do some nice AOE to clear whites but... I ended up just vaulting around and killing elites. xD

GL with those Grift pushes!
    Well, i'm playing a thornsader so it shouldn't be that difficult - i also dropped a furnace so i can snipe even better the elites. I'm already thinking about next season (probably maining a WD since it's been a real long time from the last i played), and likely i'm goign to farm some stuff on my HC barb, as i'm goign to keep it rolling every season just for the journy through multiple rebirths.

So I've hit a wall, I'm not really sure how to get past. I'm attempting my grift 70 solo clear and I just can't make the time. I have the damage and the toughness to live through it easily, so maybe I'm just not pooling up the mobs right. Basically what I do is gather 20+ white mobs and elites/champs if I can and blowthem all up and carry the elites/champs with me to the next 20+ mobs. Is there something I'm doing terribly wrong? Closest I've got is 15:30 due to 4 dead ends in a hell rift. Playing Arcane Orbit Wiz btw.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/D.../hero/67879773

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    So I've hit a wall, I'm not really sure how to get past. I'm attempting my grift 70 solo clear and I just can't make the time. I have the damage and the toughness to live through it easily, so maybe I'm just not pooling up the mobs right. Basically what I do is gather 20+ white mobs and elites/champs if I can and blowthem all up and carry the elites/champs with me to the next 20+ mobs. Is there something I'm doing terribly wrong? Closest I've got is 15:30 due to 4 dead ends in a hell rift. Playing Arcane Orbit Wiz btw.

More Paragon, and more Caldessan's despair. Oh, and you REALLY need an ancient Unstable Scepter - Ancient Weapons are basically +3 GRs on their own in comparision to non-ancient weapons. Quite frankly, with your gear and paragon, I'm impressed you managed to get that close to begin with.

Getting an ancient Scepter/Orb should boost your GR up to 71-72 easily, so if you don't want to invest into Caldessan's Despair, just aim for those two ancient slots.
    Last edited by Raugnaut; 2016-02-16 at 04:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you really need an Ancient version of that scepter, no doubt about it. It's a huge boost.

(Also, are the stats on your neck right in that? Says Cold damage and no enchant?)
    Yea, I was getting ready to mention that. If you haven't enchanted your ancient Traveler's Pledge, get that cold damage into arcane damage, thats basically 20% more damage overall.

Also, try to replace your Ancient Parthian Bracers. You don't have any stuns, so the legendary effect is useless for soloing. Nemesis results in up to 5 extra elite packs per GR, and can drastically help in cutting down the time.
    Last edited by Raugnaut; 2016-02-16 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Removed the bit about Lacuni Prowlers, as they aren't useful for orbital DMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    More Paragon, and more Caldessan's despair. Oh, and you REALLY need an ancient Unstable Scepter - Ancient Weapons are basically +3 GRs on their own in comparision to non-ancient weapons. Quite frankly, with your gear and paragon, I'm impressed you managed to get that close to begin with.

Getting an ancient Scepter/Orb should boost your GR up to 71-72 easily, so if you don't want to invest into Caldessan's Despair, just aim for those two ancient slots.
    Ah, I didn't realize that Caldessan's was that big of a jump, i'll work on that then <>

Yeah, you really need an Ancient version of that scepter, no doubt about it. It's a huge boost.

(Also, are the stats on your neck right in that? Says Cold damage and no enchant?)
    Honestly haven't had any luck at all with the neck unfortunately.

Still trying to get an ancient version of the Scepter.

I do have an Ancient twisted sword, high damage, 10% damage, 24% area damage, and an ancient etched sigil I could swap out and play ET solo. The problem I've ran into there is I feel like I don't do enough damage with it and feel lack luster. Plus I'm not sure if its better to run the ET build or AO build at this point.

DAT GLOVES.

Well, Raugnaut has said mostly all, ancient weapon gives you a good boost plus you can pad your gear with some caldesann and get it done easily.

My thornsader is more or less in the same spot, but i don't really need an ancient weapon so some 65GR will give me more paragon, gems and overall power to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    DAT GLOVES.

Well, Raugnaut has said mostly all, ancient weapon gives you a good boost plus you can pad your gear with some caldesann and get it done easily.

My thornsader is more or less in the same spot, but i don't really need an ancient weapon so some 65GR will give me more paragon, gems and overall power to get it done.
    Whelp, used a few 50+ gems I had. Woot Woot!

I'm having the same problem. Last thing I need to finish out the season. It may be just a matter of fishing for the right rift but I don't think I have the DPS. Last night I noticed however the extremely low roll on my ancient trium of 151 (out of 200). Would swapping to an OoID (non ancient) be worth the 8% damage loss to gain 49% on orb? I'm assuming yes but I haven't swapped yet.

Profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/B.../hero/71634076

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Last thing I need to finish out the season. It may be just a matter of fishing for the right rift but I don't think I have the DPS. Last night I noticed however the extremely low roll on my ancient trium of 151 (out of 200). Would swapping to an OoID (non ancient) be worth the 8% damage loss to gain 49% on orb? I'm assuming yes but I haven't swapped yet.

Profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/B.../hero/71634076
    I would hazard a guess and say yes.