Thread: Leftover pizza

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    1-2 days. No amount of pizza would survive longer in my house.

Any leftovers I'd leave it over night as a night time snack... if not finished the following day it goes to the dogs. Honestly don't like cold and re-heated Pizza.

If it wasn't like 1 in the morning I would order a round table pizza right now, but it would look weird to the neighbors.

Deleted
    I've never had a pizza last more than the day after, but I never got pizzas that were larger than I could eat really so at most, 1-2 slices left over for lunch the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I've never had a pizza last more than the day after, but I never got pizzas that were larger than I could eat really so at most, 1-2 slices left over for lunch the next day.
    You don't know what you are missing, a nice piece of cold pizza is like heaven made a piece of pizza jerky. I always buy the biggest pizza they can crate out. Although my disclaimer is I only eat pizza once every couple of months, but when I do, I eat the hell out of it. Certain things I don't want to ever get tired of so I purposely limit my indulgence.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2015-12-16 at 09:04 AM.

Hot Pizza > Cold Pizza > Everything else

Deleted
    Pizza doesn't get to live past one day in this house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    What the hell is "leftover" pizza?
    An uneaten portion of a pizza because not everyone has big enough of a stomach for a whole.

OT: I always have this rule that when ever someone leaves their pizza in a fridge for more than one day, it is free to be claimed and eaten by anyone.
    im cool pls respodn

Health code: It shouldn't sit at room temp for more than an hour.

Belfpala at home code: fuck it, it's fine the next morning. Pizza, best breakfast.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekal View Post
    An uneaten portion of a pizza because not everyone has big enough of a stomach for a whole.
    Don't ruin the joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    How long do you keep leftover pizza for? My personal limit is 3 days. I won't eat it past 3 days. It usually doesn't last that long without getting eaten though.
    Depends what's on it. If it's chicken or seafood, one day at most. I definitely recommend against having one for more than a day.

I won't touch it a day out, but others in the house will for far longer. Most places around here have shit reheated.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I actually prefer leftover pizza (read: cold pizza) over fresh pizza sometimes. So if I'm ordering pizza I intentionally order a lot, that way I can enjoy it today and then tomorrow as well. I've never had it last over 2 days before, but I guess I would save it up to 5 days in the refrigerator.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    How long do you keep leftover pizza for? My personal limit is 3 days. I won't eat it past 3 days. It usually doesn't last that long without getting eaten though.
    Ew. 1 day. i hate leftovers
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Every pizza is a personal size pizza if you try hard enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore
    I've been linked pictures of anime that are already like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by whathump
    What has science done?!

~3 Days if it's been left in the fridge. If left out over night, if I don't eat it that morning, I'd bin it.

1 day in the fridge, it wont survive longer than that when I am around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get pizza often, but when I do it's always too much. So I'll have leftovers for 2-3 days. After 3 days I toss it.

Deleted
    my leftover pizza is gone the next day, one way or the other.

leftover pizza? it gets eaten the day it is prepared