10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

A Study was done that has made me question everything about bathroom etiquete

60% people fold and and wrap into neat squares.

Please someone tell me I am not the only one who just scrunches up the toilet paper to do #2?

Are these the same people that not use the toilet roll to hang a new roll? because thats what i'm getting from this.

Might be getting my OPs confused but don't you take your #2 in the shower? Might have been someone elses thread... Wouldn't the toilet paper be superfluous?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Might be getting my OPs confused but don't you take your #2 in the shower? Might have been someone elses thread... Wouldn't the toilet paper be superfluous?
    lets not get technical now.

Dont' women use toilet paper with #1 and #2?? Or did they just pull up the panties and let it soak up the drips. I'm so confused right now.

"Fold and wrap into neat squares?"

o hell no....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marema View Post
    Dont' women use toilet paper with #1 and #2?? Or did they just pull up the panties and let it soak up the drips. I'm so confused right now.
    Don't need to know.

umm..not sure I even want to know.

It's all about the truncated isometric trapezoid of hygenic perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    lets not get technical now.
    Not to split hairs but your question was basically a purely techincal one... right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    It's all about the truncated isometric trapezoid of hygenic perfection.

Huh ?
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Not to split hairs but your question was basically a purely techincal one... right?

- - - Updated - - -

Huh ?
    Clearly your training is not complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Clearly your training is not complete.
    I'm not even sure if that's truncated isometric trapezoid let alone where to put it :S

10+ Year Old Account
    I always fold my toilet paper into a tesseract before using it. I thought that was normal?

'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    I used to scrunch it as a kid but now I fold, it feels like a giant waste to scrunch it. You have to use so much more.
    I've killed so much trees keeping shit off my hand.

I'm not even sure if that's truncated isometric trapezoid let alone where to put it :S
    I just made the term up.,

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I always fold my toilet paper into a tesseract before using it. I thought that was normal?

If you drop it at the wrong angle though you'll clog your toilet with an infinite amount of tp

Deleted
    Only 60% of people do it correctly?

I usually just ballup half the roll of tp two times.

If you are going to fold it into a hypersolid though just don't pick kline bottle.

You got to fold it up. It works better and uses less toilet paper. My brother scrunches it up and always plugs up the toilet. I banished him from using my bathroom ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Well considering that some retards wipe while standing...

Personally I fold it neatly if I'm forced to do my business in some peasant level toilet that doesn't have master race tier bidet shower.
    How else are you supposed to wipe, laying down?.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post

Ignorance of 4 day harmonic cubic nature indicts humans as unfit to live on earth.

I don't fold it into need squares, but I will wrap it from the roll around my hand, more of less doing the same thing.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Not to split hairs
    If you are splitting ass hairs with your TP you are officially doing it wrong.