Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by vulena View Post
    Since that's a PvE talent, and not a PvP one.... don't think so, mate.
    How is that even remotely relevant? PvE talents work in PvP too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    It really sounds like they are turning frost into a really great PvP spec. However I don't care for PvP...I want it to be a great PvE spec.
    yea i agree with you there if i wanna pvp ill go horde they win most of the times and work together unlike alliance, seems like only good pvp ally server is sargeras
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by RockmSockm View Post
    Unholy has an entire dps tier at 60 and frost has an entire c/c/utility tier instead.

I thought march of the damned was horrible but it got worse.
    I'm fine with situational/utility PvE talents, as long as they're actually useful in PvE. The RNG stuns and incapacitates and crowd-control escapes really aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I'm fine with situational/utility PvE talents, as long as they're actually useful in PvE. The RNG stuns and incapacitates and crowd-control escapes really aren't.
    This. I'm not fond of "chance on chance" style abilities under the best of circumstances (dual-layer RNG FTL), but uncontrolled stuns in PvE are more often annoying than useful.

Everything always makes a full circle at some point .