Is the macros I'm seeking even real or possible??

TLDR: I don't like many keybindings so thankfully pruning is a constant thing, especially for Frost. Anyways, I've been trying to figure out myself if certain macros commands with Empower Rune Weapon and (since I'm Draenei) Gift of the Naaru are possible.

I have Blood Tap and Empower Rune Weapon attached to my Obliterate, with ERW in the cast sequence after the second Blood Tap. For Naaru, I have it on a sequence in Death Siphon to cast after the second Siphon. All set to reset after combat. What I'm looking for is for these abilities to be cast in the heat of battle without manually applying them...and they work save some major, major gripe. For example, I want Gift of the Naaru to cast EXACTLY at the same time the next Siphon is (to buffer the heals since I'm likely spamming it), but often times, it doesn't. It will cast at the same time after multiple attempts, but in its order, not happening. However, if Siphon is on cooldown and I just happen to press the button, Naaru will go off on its own, which is inappropriate! That's the same for my Blood Tap/ERW macros, which is worse because I don't want to ERW when not thirsting for runes.

If it makes sense, can someone please help?

You can't make a cast-sequence macro out of a GCD ability and an off-GCD ability.

Also, the one thing you shouldn't macro together is ERW, please, learn to use it as a separate bind. Use modifiers on your already existing abilities if you want to reduce action bar buttons(eg. E = AMS, Shift+E = IBF, Ctrl+E = Death Pact).

Deleted
    I hope you really don't waste ERW since it should only be used when no runes available, and frost dk does not require much keybinds at all, I can't grasp why ERW should be macroed. Blood tap is generally fine to macro but not this one which should be seen as a dps cd :/ Sorry if I didn't help...