Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    It can be fun but there were so many times casting it was suicide because its arc is so massive its like 180 degrees and pulls random mobs from narnia.
    I always say over voice chat "Barrage is off cooldown" and everyone cringes. In their opinion it can't be removed from the game any sooner. Edit: Now I see the OP is wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Barrage facing your raid. Get in melee range and be smart with it.
    bad hunters will be bad, though.
    Until your mastery is high enough from gear that you pull all the packs behind it. It's not a very engaging talent right now because you're forced to not only adjust yourself to max range, but also position yourself/camera based on gear to avoid pulling extras.
    Last edited by Tharkkun; 2015-12-18 at 08:34 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

15+ Year Old Account
    That sucks i really enjoyed that talent

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    And every tank that queues into a random dungeon is rejoicing.
    As a tank, this x 10!

Barrage (and glyphed Starfall) are extremely irritating in dungeons where you don't want to pull everything in the area. For example, trying to speed run Mythic Dungeons and some idiot keeps pulling EVERYTHING. As other have stated, 99% of hunters and starfall druids in LFG/LFR can't control their attacks properly. Having an alt hunter I know how to face and aim so as to not pull everything with barrage, but most don't bother with learning that. I've complained all of WoD about wanting it removed, so glad it is here.

Sorry for those that use it for solo pulling old raids/dungeons/farm spots.... it was awesome for that.

Deleted
    This topic is so fucking funny

Quote Originally Posted by Autoriot View Post
    For example, trying to speed run Mythic Dungeons and some idiot keeps pulling EVERYTHING.
    Uh, you do realize you have complete control over your mythic dungeon group, right? Just kick them and get a different person. As for LFG and LFR...who cares? All of that stuff does shit for damage anyway, it's not remotely scary just pick it up and pop a CD, problem solved.

I don't really see why people are throwing a fuss about this i mean barrage is still in there as a talent.
    Besides if the focus cost of volly is going to go live being 90 focus no one is going to take it.
    Unless it deals a metric fuck ton of damage ether way you can still pick barrage if you want to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warzerotwo View Post
    Well by that logic neither does Volley.

"I'm just going to fire a shitload of arrows into the air and pray they hit something."
    Actually Volley was a real thing when we used bows as an active weapons, just took a shit load more archers then just us
    Last edited by Therris; 2015-12-19 at 05:09 PM.
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see the talk of the demise of barrage seems premature. I really love that spell. Given the choice volley or barrage, I'm taking barrage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Glad to see the talk of the demise of barrage seems premature. I really love that spell. Given the choice volley or barrage, I'm taking barrage.
    *gasp* you noodle xD, but yeah I thought this thread was legit until I looked on the talent tree...and nope its there, lol. Thought he had a twitter post or something saying it was being removed

It's a shame I won't be able to shout this any more.
    Oh aye.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    They are removing Glaive Toss and Powershot too right?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    They are removing Glaive Toss and Powershot too right?
    Actually yes, those did get removed...lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoyed it for MM PvP, but I feel if it stayed in, I would've chosen it over any other talent choice. Sacrifice for the sake of variety I presume. You lose spells and gain spells, that's how the World of Warcraft works.

Edit: What's replacing the talent line seeing people are saying Glaive Toss and Powershot is meeting their demise?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekobe140 View Post
    Enjoyed it for MM PvP, but I feel if it stayed in, I would've chosen it over any other talent choice. Sacrifice for the sake of variety I presume. You lose spells and gain spells, that's how the World of Warcraft works.

Edit: What's replacing the talent line seeing people are saying Glaive Toss and Powershot is meeting their demise?
    http://legion.wowhead.com/talent#Mhx

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved Volley back in the day. If it were brought back I'd be thrilled.

Deleted
    I'd be really happy to see Volley back. Haven't looked at my hunter since early Cata. Now if only they'd get rid of focus....

I would trade multishot for volley but not barrage. We need one non-targeted AoE and since multishot was what replaced volley (and has the AoE range of volley) it should be the one to be replaced.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    I would trade multishot for volley but not barrage. We need one non-targeted AoE and since multishot was what replaced volley (and has the AoE range of volley) it should be the one to be replaced.
    Well multi-shot and volley were both in the toolkit at the same time. Just no-one used multi, so naturally that's the one that Blizz thought they should keep....

Since this thread title has no basis of fact, and most of the thread has devolved into telling people Barrage is, in fact, not removed, I'm closing this.