Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Very funny to hear all that from you.
    My hate doesn't go from non-mass-opinion-following, but from the fact, that topic was about the atmosphere of assassination, thing, that such guys as you seem to forget in their best-dps-spec-master-race. Topic was for people to discuss the reason for assassination hate, not for another sub-fanboy to spread bullshit about sub being much harder or w/e.
    So kid, please, save me from your accusations and join some thread about "Sub rogues are great" etc instead.

Just the kind of reply you would expect from someone who knows he's wrong but cant admit it.

Try playing sub in a mythic environment and not tunneling the boss for high deeps in lfr.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Just the kind of reply you would expect from someone who knows he's wrong but cant admit it.

Try playing sub in a mythic environment and not tunneling the boss for high deeps in lfr.
    doesnt make the spec any harder. just because you have to delay your cooldowns sub is a joke now compared to what it was just like Combat and Assasination is a Joke in terms of Gameplay
    Last edited by jasdasm; 2015-12-21 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post

be4 telling about lfr tunneling, check armories. Otherwise you look like an ignorant douchebag.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2015-12-22 at 07:24 AM.

All 3 specs are simple in pve, there's no such thing as a "hard" pve spec for any class. Sub takes a little more thought than the other two though in terms of juggling cooldowns to maintain FW, but it's still very simple to play.

It's really only in pvp where sub is a level above the other two in terms of skill floor/cap.

Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    All 3 specs are simple in pve, there's no such thing as a "hard" pve spec for any class. Sub takes a little more thought than the other two though in terms of juggling cooldowns to maintain FW, but it's still very simple to play.

It's really only in pvp where sub is a level above the other two in terms of skill floor/cap.
    finally someone with brains.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love assa too but the specc is dead.
    In PvE u play Sub for singletarget and cleave/aoe combat. (And Assa is just pressing Mutilate til 35%, then Dispatch & /Envenom/Rupture lol...)

In PvP u play Combat (if you are low ) and Sub. Loved Assa as Oneshotpony in BGs but they nerfed the 4 set bonus from the pvp set (from 100% Critchacne to 10%) so assa is broken again. Sorry to say that.
    Last edited by RaimaNd; 2015-12-22 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RaimaNd View Post
    I love assa too but the specc is dead.
    In PvE u play Sub for singletarget and cleave/aoe combat. (And Assa is just pressing Mutilate til 35%, then Dispatch & /Envenom/Rupture lol...)

In PvP u play Combat (if you are low ) and Sub. Loved Assa as Oneshotpony in BGs but they nerfed the 4 set bonus from the pvp set (from 100% Critchacne to 10%) so assa is broken again. Sorry to say that.
    Uh proof? How do you figure assassination isn't viable in pvp and that it's dead? Lul
    Last edited by Sicarius87; 2015-12-22 at 04:26 PM.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Uh proof? How do you figure assassination isn't viable in pvp and that it's dead? Lul
    Just take a look at the pvp brackets (2vs2, 3vs3, 5vs5, rbg) and PvE Rankings and Ratings. Assa is the worst specc in PvE and PvP. I actually play Assa in PvP but i know Combat and Sub are much stronger. I'm not playing serious arena so it doesn't matter which specc i play.

Just take a look at the pvp brackets (2vs2, 3vs3, 5vs5, rbg) and PvE Rankings and Ratings. Assa is the worst specc in PvE and PvP. I actually play Assa in PvP but i know Combat and Sub are much stronger. I'm not playing serious arena so it doesn't matter which specc i play.
    I'm on my phone and its difficult to check but in 3s the first rogue is ranked 21 and he's sub. Then it's assassination at 43 sub at 44 and the first combat at 128. Yup. Assassination must be dead. Combat rogues aren't shit in pvp since the killing spree nerf. Just cc it and it's gg. Yes they can pump the dmg but it's too long of a ramp up just to get feared blinded or whatever else during red buff killing spree.
    Last edited by Sicarius87; 2015-12-22 at 06:53 PM.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    I'm on my phone and its difficult to check but in 3s the first rogue is ranked 21 and he's sub. Then it's assassination at 43 sub at 44 and the first combat at 128. Yup. Assassination must be dead. Combat rogues aren't shit in pvp since the killing spree nerf. Just cc it and it's gg. Yes they can pump the dmg but it's too long of a ramp up just to get feared blinded or whatever else during red buff killing spree.
    Assa top 5: 60, 283, 394, 442, 505
    Combat top 5: 2, 16, 51, 55, 120
    Sub top 5: 28, 29, 32, 54, 59

Stop talking shit, thanks.

PS: I never said Combat-Rogues are shit in PvP, i said people who play combat-rogue in PvP are low because it's too easy to play.

Sub: Skillspecc and viable
    Combat: Easyspecc and viable
    Assa: Dead specc
    Last edited by RaimaNd; 2015-12-22 at 07:00 PM.

Assa top 5: 60, 283, 394, 442, 505
    Combat top 5: 2, 16, 51, 55, 120
    Sub top 5: 28, 29, 32, 54, 59

Stop talking shit, thanks.

PS: I never said Combat-Rogues are shit in PvP, i said people who play combat-rogue in PvP are low because it's too easy to play.

Sub: Skillspecc and viable
    Combat: Easyspecc and viable
    Assa: Dead specc
    I never said you said combat was shit. I'm saying they're shit. Where are you pulling those numbers from? I pulled mine from the 3v3 ladder on battle.net. so I'm not talking shit. Get the panties out of your ass crack and chill out. Try being more respectable in life kid. Assassination is far from dead and there are plenty of ppl that play it. That is just your *wrong* opinion of it being dead. Otherwise the spec wouldn't be that far up the ladder.

Stop being a cockbag, thanks.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2015-12-24 at 06:03 PM.
    My Youtube Channel

7+ Year Old Account
    Dude, i'm 27 so stop calling me a kid. And i play that game since beta, made many good pve and pvp rankings so stop try to be the boss here just because you have 1350 posts / registered in 2010. I don't need a e-peen-battle, thanks. I don't know how many rank 1 gladi title u have that u are such a badass in this forum.
    Did you watch on old bnet or what?
    Go on EU Battle-Net for my numbers. Nearly every player is playing on europa realms, even americans so the eu realmpool is measure of all things BUT that even doesn't matter because on US Bnet it looks exactly the same:
    assa top 5: 43, 72, 247, 657
    combat top: 128, 144, 273, 368, 389
    sub top 5: 21, 44, 107, 111, 141

So your numbers are from outta nowhere. Just because 1-2 ppl in the top 500 are assa it's not viable. And Combat isn't shit, the ks-nerf just bring some brainthinking in the gameplay of combatrogues again, they have to time ks in times where cc abilitys are on cd. If you wanna play serious rogue pvp play sub, if you wanna play a strong pvp rogue play sub or combat and if you just wanna kill some ppl in bgs while you're brainafk play assa.

I don't know who you are or what you've done that you're just flaming around, calling me a kid and posting things they aren't real. I have over 600k hks on my rogues, played them as pvp main from 2004 - now and made 5 times rank 1 and 7 times normal glad in tbc, then i trained people only.
    I just registered here so i can post my YT/WCM Link in the Movie-Thread and as i was here i wrote some posts for helping some guys. And that's what i'm always do: Beeing a master for someone so he can learn from me.
    *Snuff* Why are people from england/america so big flamer? People like you doesn't exist in german forums.
    Last edited by RaimaNd; 2015-12-22 at 08:15 PM.

How do you figure my numbers are out of no where? You even went to where I pulled my numbers from and confirmed what I said. You are pulling from a different region because you live in germany. I am pulling from my own region because I live in the states. Most high rated pvpers have accounts on both us and eu. So the numbers aren't all that skewed. My point remains valid.

There was nothing I posted that warrants you stating I'm "flaming around". I only reacted in the way that I did because your post came across in a shitty way. I don't consider myself to be a bad ass on these forums either. Far from it.
    Last edited by Sicarius87; 2015-12-22 at 08:21 PM.
    My Youtube Channel

mut rogues are so defensive LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kalaratic View Post
    mut rogues are so defensive LOL
    I'm being defensive about it because RaimaNd is stating that assassination isn't viable and that it is a "dead spec" which is 100% untrue. There is evidence to the contrary.
    My Youtube Channel

7+ Year Old Account
    So your evidence is that ~3 ppl in top250 and no one in the top 20 playing assa? When a specc have such little participation in the toprankings it's not viable. The only reason because these ppl play in the top 250 is because they're playing perfect, having a ultra strong comb and/or luck getting many combs where assa works. The only reason some rogues play assa is because its easy and makes fun (because its easy). There are more elemntal shamans in the topranking as assarogues, nuff said.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guys lol. Everyone needs to chill. Gawd rogues are so hostile LOL.

I play assass in pvp and pve, and I do just fine. I regularly beat combat rogues as assass in normal hfc. I can do 55k+ dps which isn't great sure, but I'm proud of it bc I'm a gimped spec with full pvp gear. But the pvp gear is good for assass bc it's loaded with mastery.

My point is, just because a spec doesn't compete at top level arena or isn't #1 world wtfbbq dps doesn't mean it's "broken". That's ignorant to say.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankrave View Post
    Very funny to hear all that from you.
    My hate doesn't go from non-mass-opinion-following, but from the fact, that topic was about the atmosphere of assassination, thing, that such guys as you seem to forget in their best-dps-spec-master-race. Topic was for people to discuss the reason for assassination hate, not for another sub-fanboy to spread bullshit about sub being much harder or w/e.
    So kid, please, save me from your accusations and join some thread about "Sub rogues are great" etc instead.
    I love how people try to say "oh yr like 10 years old" so what does that make you? a 40 year old guy who plays video games on the internet with small children? pretty fucking creepy. you don't have to try and sound like some old pedo on the internet by telling everyone who disagrees with you that they are Kids. because it really makes you sound like the creepy fucker who stands just outside the elementary school in a trench coat carrying a jar of vaseline

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2015-12-24 at 06:07 PM.
    Strap on your shields and raise your banners, Hear the call of raging battle
    Beneath a hail of burning arrows
    Push ever forward, never surrender
    Siege weapons tolling out like thunder, Ripping the city walls asunder
    Columns of flame reach ever skyward
    Horizons filled with burning pyres

This ends here.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.