Thread: Summon Val'kyr!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I actually welcome this change, I like a meaningful 3 minute CD.

Thats pretty cool that we get this.

I just wish we got the option of summoning variables like with the Diablo 2 necromancer - either a bruiser that will punch things or a mage that will sit back and cast spells.

And then I'd want to glyph that mage to look like a Valkyr.

Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I just wish we got the option of summoning variables like with the Diablo 2 necromancer - either a bruiser that will punch things or a mage that will sit back and cast spells.

And then I'd want to glyph that mage to look like a Valkyr.

Is that so much to ask?
    Thats why I hate the development of unholy...It's ultimately a very half-assed pet class. Warlocks have a choice of demons(een though all the demons look alike for every warlock they still have an actual choice), Hunters get to choose their pet...so why on earth can unholy dks not choose theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Thats why I hate the development of unholy...It's ultimately a very half-assed pet class. Warlocks have a choice of demons(een though all the demons look alike for every warlock they still have an actual choice), Hunters get to choose their pet...so why on earth can unholy dks not choose theirs?
    Because a ghoul is a tool, don't you see, you fool!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Because a ghoul is a tool, don't you see, you fool!
    But I want to love little Timmy and give him hugs. One day when my days have come to an end, he shall be the Death Knight.