Artifact transmog woes.

I haven't seen any info on this yet and if it's out there I haven't been able to find it, but have the deva said anything about lifting the weapon class restrictions for the artifact weapons? Or will I be stuck like chuck using fist weapons as elemental and axes or maces as enhancement? I feel like I should be able to mog my hammer into a fist weapon and vice versa if I'm being forced to use a certain weapon type.

Quote Originally Posted by Jmarsh56 View Post
    I haven't seen any info on this yet and if it's out there I haven't been able to find it, but have the deva said anything about lifting the weapon class restrictions for the artifact weapons? Or will I be stuck like chuck using fist weapons as elemental and axes or maces as enhancement? I feel like I should be able to mog my hammer into a fist weapon and vice versa if I'm being forced to use a certain weapon type.
    they said current rules apply in a tweet sadly but hopefully they see how limiting it is and change (even tho they think everyone is gonna love the look of there artifact weapon all the time)

I still want some sort of solid information on how transmog will work with artefacts that include an "illusionary" off-hand, as all three Shaman specs do. There isn't an actual shield for Elemental and Restoration, it's just a cosmetic graphic, and I wonder if those, like Doomhammer's "energy" off-hand, can be transmogged or if we're stuck with the appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    and I wonder if those, like Doomhammer's "energy" off-hand, can be transmogged or if we're stuck with the appearance.
    same, on the other hand dunno if I will want to transmog then tho, Doomhammer is such an piece of histor ^^

I still want some sort of solid information on how transmog will work with artefacts that include an "illusionary" off-hand, as all three Shaman specs do. There isn't an actual shield for Elemental and Restoration, it's just a cosmetic graphic, and I wonder if those, like Doomhammer's "energy" off-hand, can be transmogged or if we're stuck with the appearance.
    Well, the OH still shows up in the OH slot so theres no reason it shouldnt still be transmoggable.

The offhand doomhammer and the two shields will be items in the same way that the truthguard and scale's swords are. Pure stats, but also transmoggable.