Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    RIP Salyin Battle Banner, thank you for being overpowered for so long

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    This. Not that i collect toys, but urgh. I've already deleted most of these.
    Same... Definitely not going back on an alt to get another one.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Arkon View Post
    Hardened Shell: Throw a hard shell, dismounting the target. Requires level 86. Unusable on targets above level 94. (15 Min Cooldown)

So what, they're gonna update it to being unusable on targets above level 104? Jesus Christ, it needs to be usable at fucking 110 where people just hover above instead of engaging in wpvp, not on lowbies that never stand in one place on their mounts anyway.
    You do know there is another version for level 100s right? lol

BANNED anyways

Deleted
    since the introduction of toy box, I keep anything that took time to farm in case of these situations, and I would advise anyone serious about collections to do the sme for items in legion. Only one I've needed to refarm was the eternal warriors' sigil, since I didnt expect healing items to be introduced. Now that they are expanding what items you can expect in the toy box, it should give you a good estimate of what to keep etc.

A couple of quest items such as Rainbow Generator, I will refarm on rubbish alts just in case its not retroactive.

Just need those damn tcg toys now...

Quote Originally Posted by Crawmerax View Post
    since the introduction of toy box, I keep anything that took time to farm in case of these situations, and I would advise anyone serious about collections to do the sme for items in legion. Only one I've needed to refarm was the eternal warriors' sigil, since I didnt expect healing items to be introduced. Now that they are expanding what items you can expect in the toy box, it should give you a good estimate of what to keep etc.

A couple of quest items such as Rainbow Generator, I will refarm on rubbish alts just in case its not retroactive.

Just need those damn tcg toys now...
    Well I threw away some of the Pandaria items due to bag space problems and I'm refarming them now. Also I'm leveling a Goblin engineer

Anyway, I've got 39 of the 56 new toys.

Argent crusade is good for toys.

If you buy all 5 banners on one faction you get all 5 on the other (11 total). The mounts however, need to be earned on both.

trying to get the chain pet leash has been a nightmare
    does anyone think itll be added if we've deleted all of them in the past
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Khuteh View Post
    This, WoD - The bag filling expansion..
    Before Toy box, was a nightmare.

Still upset that they made the toys from the Cataclysm Battle of the Barrens, toys.

I had them, tested them and sold them back because my bags were so damn full. They need to bring those back for us who had the achievement, they did for the Theramore scenario. You can get the tabard and the toy if you have the achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by barial View Post
    RIP Salyin Battle Banner, thank you for being overpowered for so long
    Seriously. The banner has been such a great utility, even throughout WoD. I'm gonna miss it dearly, but hopefully they make a new one for The Broken Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by FinestHour View Post
    Definitely not. That only applies to items with a "quest" tag, like the tanaan treasures that can only be looted once. I had to refarm the chain pet leash as well, took just under 2 weeks of MoP dailies. It's quite easy if you have the addon Rematch. You can make pet teams per trainer, and they automatically load when you hover over the NPC. You can also set notes on each team which automatically pops up when you start the battle, allowing you to type your ability rotation right there.

If you level some pets while you're doing the dailies you get a sense of progression out of it at least. Oh, you can also set a leveling queue for pets. When one hits 25, it loads the next pet in queue. SUPER convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by T87 View Post
    Definitely not. That only applies to items with a "quest" tag, like the tanaan treasures that can only be looted once. I had to refarm the chain pet leash as well, took just under 2 weeks of MoP dailies. It's quite easy if you have the addon Rematch. You can make pet teams per trainer, and they automatically load when you hover over the NPC. You can also set notes on each team which automatically pops up when you start the battle, allowing you to type your ability rotation right there.

If you level some pets while you're doing the dailies you get a sense of progression out of it at least. Oh, you can also set a leveling queue for pets. When one hits 25, it loads the next pet in queue. SUPER convenient.

That is an OP addon! Rematched

Saves tons of time lol

Though, Auto load is tricky in the garrison post battles or I can't get it to, even with the setting checked
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2016-05-04 at 07:01 PM.

Don't forget to pick up your Ever-Shifting Mirror (from the timewalking vendor) this week as it will be a toy in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by FinestHour View Post
    Consider making a ticket. I made one for my Pandarian Fishing Charm since I vendored it and the GM restored it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    Consider making a ticket. I made one for my Pandarian Fishing Charm since I vendored it and the GM restored it for me.
    I should try that with the items from Battlefield: Barrens

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    That shit wont work. Pandaren Fishing Charm has a questID, so a GM knows when you looted it (but deleted it).
    Yea, I tried lol I said I had the items before they became toys and that my achievement should show some validity. lol

Deleted
    How does that work? I made a ticket for the sword you get from the battered hilt questline since I deleted it before transmogs, GM said I can't get it back and that I should be careful with what I delete. Never tried again to get the gazilion things Ive deleted back.

Submit another one and see if you get a different GM. They might at least be able to give you a Battered Hilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    I like this change. But most people threw away/deleted their stuff. So.... where can I buy them back? Or will Blizzard have my deleted toys in my toytab anyway as it should be in the records I had the item?
    No, they are not retroactively counted as I was hoping. It sucks and is a big slap in the face to collectors. I hoard stuff, but seriously ran out of space and so I deleted a handful of items that are zoned limited. Of course they make the ones I deleted toys, but the ones I held on to still aren't made into toys. Such bullshit really.

Now I am worried about what I can and can't delete. Do I delete cosmetics? All of my weapons and gear? What if some of it can not be xmoged? Why don't those items just say "cannot be transmogged" right on them so we know not to delete.

Sorry for the necro.