Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    How many of them were just trolling though?

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I'm confused, did you just pop in this thread to announce that you had saw the future and that someone would make a crazy comment in the thread? (A reasonable prediction for any thread.) And then to tell us all that people at Yale will make more money than most of us, and to take a snipe at me personally?

I guess that's as a good a reason as any to post in a thread, but kinda jerk-ish.
    I disagree. My apologies. It isn't a good reason and is worthy of an infraction. Freedom to insult or not, report me--it's a private forum--I deserve it.

Regardless, you should jump on that ship before it sails. Apart from what from what Hooked, Zombergy, etc. tries to convince the forum, you likely aren't going to become a SE without a bachelor given its ballooning popularity.

How does someone become so progressive that they become no different from conservatives?

10+ Year Old Account
    Should send them all to North Korea to see what they signed for.

Why do I have visions of our "youth" walking in rows to the opening of a meat grinder, waiting their turn to be ...burger?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    Why do I have visions of our "youth" walking in rows to the opening of a meat grinder, waiting their turn to be ...burger?
    Not burger. Sausage.

What about the petition to ban women suffrage?

Women are out there suffraging everyday! Someone has to stop it!

Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    Remember the Daily Show bit showing all the news segments from Fox featuring people suggesting ignoring I think all of the first 14 amendments except for the 2nd?
    You mean this? Dunno if that's it or not.

Kill them... Kill them all. At some point the darkness must be pushed back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunaka View Post
    You mean this?
    Yeah, that sounds like the one, but I can't view it from the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I'm not interested in reporting anyone, I'm just a little taken aback that someone I don't even know asked questions about my personal situation apparently for the sole purpose of bringing the answers to bear as a snipe (over?) a week later in an unrelated topic.

I suppose I should be impressed by the long game there, if nothing else.
    That actually wasn't the intention. The intention was to tell you how to get in and perhaps introduce you to a cousin working on a browser app because you showed some interest in programming. Developing a popular app, regardless of how simplistic it is, has a way of intriguing HR departments. But your excuse of work and a life is very understandable, and you said that your level of programming wasn't something you yourself found respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I know 2 is the right to shoot shit, but 1, hmmm.....is that the right to talk shite or the right to worship fictional beings?
    The right to worship news media deities who spew douchebaggery and form petitions to repeal it all. So: both.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

15+ Year Old Account
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Yale is 3rd on the list of colleges that produce the most congress members, so some of these very well could be congress in the future
    Hopefully they will grow up by then.

Well to fix the first amendment lets first start by making donations to Yale's endowment not tax deductible.

This truly is the natural extension of "PC". Just feel good about yourself if you can read things without curling into a ball of anxiety or not get offended, and realize you're a superior human being to over 50% of students at Yale.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Not even surprised. That crowd has been pretty blatantly in favor of authoritarian methods of limiting speech.
    As long as they have power, they are all for using that power to the maximum extent they can get away with. The left today is invested in the most virulent form of Might Makes Right absolutism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    As long as they have power, they are all for using that power to the maximum extent they can get away with. The left today is invested in the most virulent form of Might Makes Right absolutism.
    Seems the left has finally discovered that the only way to beat the right is at their own game.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Seems the left has finally discovered that the only way to beat the right is at their own game.
    Not really, they aren't genuine and most "lefty," personas around today are far more self interested and money driven than their faux indie hipster personas would have one believe. This is the age of corporate branding and profile building, most of these types today are merely engaged in that tired dialectic of critic since the left has no genuine alternative for society OTHER than the status quo and having been FULLY co-opted by Corporations and Neo-Liberal institutions.

It's all fake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Yay fascism!

All it accomplishes is push the sensible lefties to the right.