Page 1 of 39
... LastLast

Christmas Mafia 2015 - Santa vs. Satan!

DON'T POST HERE IF YOU'RE NOT PLAYING THE GAME.

MERRY MAFIA CHRISTMAS!

I (Monkz) will be your mod for this game, and Arlee has been kind enough to co-mod.

Rules
    You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked. Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with players that are alive to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted, and your alignment will be punished as a result

Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Editing votes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by moderators in a PM/QT as evidence is forbidden, this includes but is not limited to providing a link to your forum. This also includes trying to compare how parts of your role is written with other players.
    PMing other players in the game about the game is forbidden. With the revelation of a players death, part of that role card of that player will be revealed.

Questions

If you have a question, you can always ask in the game thread. This will be considered to be part of the game and it will be up to the other players if they wish to reply or not. A mod will only reply if the question matters to all (i.e. mod has forgotten to write a deadline in the morning post). If it is the mod you're asking, the chance of getting a reply to a "personal" question in the game thread is low. Better send a PM with your question to BOTH mods.

The phases

Day
    Unless stated otherwise in your PM, everyone has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten a majority (more than half) of the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote. The day will go on until someone reaches the required number of votes for a lynch or the town decides to no-lynch.
    Put your decision in Bold Letters and on its own line
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]"
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE"
    To vote for a no-lynch, use "VOTE: NO-LYNCH"
    A vote that is not bolded or on its own line will not count. Both the word "vote" and the player name need to be bolded. You do not need to unvote in this game for your next vote to count. I will accept whatever your most current vote is. To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Monkz

Each day will last for 72 hours or until majority has been reached.

Night
    Everyone with a night action may post their action in their designated threads. No players are allowed to discuss anything in the game thread (this thread) at this time (it's night, you're asleep!) for any reason. If a bump is wanted, mod will ask for it from someone who isn't playing. Action WILL be taken. The Night Each night will last a maximum of 36 hours.

Intro
    For millennia Satan has tried to corrupt mankind. Behind a smokescreen of deceptions, he has done his best to bring chaos and destruction to the world above, but to no avail. The human spirit has proven too resilient to be swayed in favor of his cold, selfish and diabolic ways. It has taken Satan a long time to realize the source of this near unbreakable spirit, but his time has finally come.

Infuriated with his continues failures and ineffective plots, he has hatched a most wicked new plan, that is sure to bring the world of man to its knee. One plan, that shall shatter all moral, crush all hope, and dissolve all compassion and unity. No more sharing. No more caring. Soon all souls shall become void, ripe for the taking.

Satan has gathered an elite team of suffering and despair. Through his demonic ways, he has clawed himself and his minions out of hell. Ready to wreak havoc upon the world, their presence creates a pulsation of fear.

The end of Christmas draws near...

Alive players:
    Anakso
    listo
    Mythbredor
    SatsuBL

Dead players:
    Tumppu was lynched day 1.
    Robozerim was killed on night 1.
    Crackleslap was killed on night 1.
    Worgenite was killed on day 2.
    Catta was killed on day 2.
    Lora was lynched day 2.
    Dupti was killed on night 2.
    Decagon was lynched on day 3.
    Graeham was killed on night 3.
    Allowyn was killed on night 3.
    PistolPink was lynched on day 4.
    Virothe was killed on night 4.
    Bombercloner was lynched on day 5.
    Lellybaby was killed on night 5.
    PalawinFC was lynched on day 6.
    Celtic was killed on night 6.

Anakso playing Ronald McDonald has won the game!

With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch.
    Day 1 will end when majority has been reached or 72 hours from this post.
    Last edited by Monkz; 2016-01-06 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First! And I have no rolecard!

May the fluff be with you!

- - - Updated - - -

No role either
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Roles are currently going out guys. I'm restricted by the 60 second between PM's. Everyone should have a rolecard within 15 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooooo....

Vote: Tumppu

You has scary avatar!

Its pretty hard to find scum when you and the rest dont know if they're scum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Its pretty hard to find scum when you and the rest dont know if they're scum!
    Catta is confirmed scum.

unvote
    vote: Catta

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Catta is confirmed scum.

unvote
    vote: Catta
    Maybe I am! You'll have to wait for an answer because im also excited to know...

*cough cough monkz cough*

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe I am! You'll have to wait for an answer because im also excited to know...

*cough cough monkz cough*
    I got my role! If he did it in chronological order you lie! Lynch the liars!

Well I can confirm both of you are mafia, so nice job bussing our GF this early Crackle..

10+ Year Old Account
    vote: tumpu
    Because you fooled me last game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Well I can confirm both of you are mafia, so nice job bussing our GF this early Crackle..
    What are you talking about Mr. Santa Claus!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Here we go again!

I got my role! If he did it in chronological order you lie! Lynch the liars!
    Or maybe he gave out the scum roles first!

Case closed. Bake him away, toys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe he gave out the scum roles first!

Case closed. Bake him away, toys!
    Or he is giving out the scum roles LAST! HAH! What now?

Or he is giving out the scum roles LAST! HAH! What now?
    Dance off, bro. Just me and you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dance off, bro. Just me and you!

Alright, the loser will be lynched. Go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, the loser will be lynched. Go.
    Can't we just kill both of them irl?

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man, the forum I used to play this on we got clues and no-one was ever lynched in the first round cause killing townies oh no! (Except for that one time. Someone won their team the last game from a six way tie and came out dead, turns out that team person that was alive at the end had quit the forum the whole time. So our of sheer spite we lynched the person who won it for them.)