Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    this is great news indeed

No matter what they do some people just complain.
    Is a great idea, it may work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    They will but that was not my point, my point was those who are not Glad contenders will swarm Horde thinking they 'might' have a chance only to be shocked to find out that Alliance Glads decided to play alts on Horde side instead of Alliance side!

Its going to be one huge mess!

The solution is simple, allow mixed faction ONLY IN ARENA!
    I agree with this guy, even though Blizzard TRUE Intention was just to grow another Cash Cow by making ppl swap factions end of season, but in reality it will cause nightmare to find out if you are gonna get glad or not (even for alliance) since people will be shifting to other faction or even back (if too many ppl xfer Horde, which in unlikely chance will make Glad cut off Higher on Horde side), this will be just huge mess...especially with no restriction when you xfer like :must win 100 games on switched faction to have title.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree that in THEORY it is a great move, but there should be some type of tweaks or restrictions for your CR to prevent people just swap Factions a week before season's end.

Deleted
    Sounds like a GREAT idea.

Yeah, didn't think so either. Whoever thinks this is a good idea for competitive PvP has no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedrich View Post
    I wonder if more people will come back horde, all the good PvPers went alliance cus OP racials :\
    Well ill be going back horde that is for sure which im super stoked about. As far as OP racials are concerned, EMFH now only breaks you out of stuns forcing Humans to pick some sort of trinket from the PvP talents. Some might argue that its still OP, but if you look at WoTF, it shares a 30s cd with Medallion trinket just like the new EMFH will in Legion. So, yeah.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

This is no different than two ladders for NA and EU, things will even out, this is a great change.

For the record, i stayed horde during the great migration, alliance can eat a ****