Deleted

Gathering Proffs with Garrison?

Hi! I'm wondering if having a gathering proffession like herbalism and mining will give you more out from the mine and garden in the garrison?

Having herbalism makes you gather faster in the herb garden but I don't believe you get any more herbs / ore from having the profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Lerkarious View Post
    Hi! I'm wondering if having a gathering proffession like herbalism and mining will give you more out from the mine and garden in the garrison?
    Nope you dont gather any extra - but when you gather herbs/ore out in the world, you'll also gather Draenic Stone and the Seeds which you can use for work orders at the garrison mine/herb garden. So, slight perk...

You also get felblight in Tanaan.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Keiyra;37929779]Nope you dont gather any extra - but when you gather herbs/ore out in the world, you'll also gather Draenic Stone and the Seeds which you can use for work orders at the garrison mine/herb garden. So, slight perk...[/QUOTE

No extra perks for gatherers in Garrison. The Herbalists have faster access to some transmog items and a pet, since they can gather seeds outisde of Garrison, while non herbalists have to use the garrison gathered seeds and forsake the work orders in order to purchase those at a very very slow rate.