Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    sure it is you can get a visa using a fake or false address just ask the women jihadist in the last radical Muslim terrorist attack
    I'm not in the habit of pointing at outliers and claiming that it's representative of the norm.

The asylum application process involves on average two years of fairly intensive vetting and review. It's not lax by any metric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    If their profiles were set to private... it is spying. I don't care personally because I think it should be part of the vetting process but its still spying.

They never expressed threat on social medium but in private conversations. Getting access to those would be consider spying. if the person profile was set to private, but I think that should be part of the vetting process. So its w/e with me.

Certain parts of the united states would be pissed about the intrusion of privacy and they aren't only social justice warriors. Sjw and pc fall into this but the right likes protecting civil liberties as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0648fe301bf5c
    I'm sorry to inform you that foreigners aren't granted the same rights as citizens
    just like a business can require access to your social media even if you have set it to private as a condition to be hired

15+ Year Old Account
    Frankly, if calling someone a "troll" is banned because it just became a blanket term for shutting down conversation, then at this point "SJW" needs to go the same way for the same reason.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I'm not in the habit of pointing at outliers and claiming that it's representative of the norm.

The asylum application process involves on average two years of fairly intensive vetting and review. It's not lax by any metric.
    and what records do they have to vet them against may I ask? did they call up Assad and asked him to send over their records on these refugees?
    you really are gullible and naive aren't you
    The head of the FBI has admitted they cant thoroughly vet these refugees because they have nothing to vet them against

FBI Director Admits US Can’t Vet All Syrian Refugees For Terror Ties
    FBI director James Comey said during a House Committee on Homeland Security hearing on Wednesday that the federal government does not have the ability to conduct thorough background checks on all of the 10,000 Syrian refugees that the Obama administration says will be allowed to come to the U.S.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/21/fb...#ixzz3ucPCrDmG

10+ Year Old Account
    and what records do they have to vet them against may I ask? did they call up Assad and asked him to send over their records on these refugees?
    you really are gullible and naive aren't you
    The head of the FBI has admitted they cant thoroughly vet these refugees because they have nothing to vet them against
    You're right - it's just a function of me not giving a shit about terrorism due to it not being a serious issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I'm sorry to inform you that foreigners aren't granted the same rights as citizens
    just like a business can require access to your social media even if you have set it to private as a condition to be hired
    They have to request that information not invade or hack your account to get it which is spying. They're aren't citizens but sjw and pc aren't the only people who care about intrusions of privacy. Once again I don't care because I think it should be part of the vetting process.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    They have to request that information not invade or hack your account to get it which is spying. They're aren't citizens but sjw and pc aren't the only people who care about intrusions of privacy. Once again I don't care because I think it should be part of the vetting process.
    correct and if they don't give them the password so to access their social media account they can deny them employment in their company
    same as the US can do to people applying for a visa or refugee status

correct and if they don't give them the password so to access their social media account they can deny them employment in their company
    same as the US can do to people applying for a visa or refugee status
    Which would be fine but going behind they're back to get it is spying... That was my point and the fact that people view this as an invasion of privacy. I don't care just saying that those people aren't sjw/pc only.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!