Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What if Zelda was a girl?

Would you still play the game and save the princess?

Only if she was played by Burt Reynolds

Deleted
    well Zelda is a girl... i guess you mean Link.

Yeah sure why not?

I rate it 7/10 on the troll scale.

I hope more people bite it.

Yeah, I'd still save Princess Toadstool.

You mean if Link was female, saving Prince Zelda?

Changing genders doesn't make a good game anything less than a good game.

Ew.
    Low quality bait. Tastes bad.

No, no guys. I think she means Shiek, what if Shiek was a girl? Would you still play her to save princess Zorldo?
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Lol amazing, I love the troll.

Is metroids gun attached to his arm or his suit?

10+ Year Old Account
    While I would have no issue with a gender reversal, it would never happen, because of the phrase in the Hyrule Historia:

“Every 100 years, the soul of the goddess and the blood of the hero are reborn.” or something to that effect.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because you turn 360 degrees and walk away!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

MMO off-topic posters are suckers for extremely low quality bait, learn something every day.

Deleted
    ahh Zelda is the girl that's normally some princesse right? and the green tuniced boy is Link. the games name does make more sense since your saving Zelda so it's called zelda save her! or what not.

And not like mario. look at me i'm Mario and i'm beating up turtle's and saving mushrooms! and can not find the right castle waaah-ha-ha

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    While I would have no issue with a gender reversal, it would never happen, because of the phrase in the Hyrule Historia:

“Every 100 years, the soul of the goddess and the blood of the hero are reborn.” or something to that effect.
    I see no reason why the soul of the goddess specifically requires a female body. Non-corporeal entities don't necessarily need to conform to gender norms after all
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    Is metroids gun attached to his arm or his suit?
    Sweet I was trying to remember the wording of this one the other day

Seen this troll meme wayy too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because you turn 360 degrees and walk away!
    That would mean you walk right into the xbox.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Then Mr. Chaney might not have had a bad heart, gravity wouldn't exist and all of the people on this forum would be the smartest person in the world.