Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Well the first thing I would fix is the role selection for BGs. Sorry but there is NO way a BG should pop for a team with zero Healers. Sometimes they can be fun games but if our team has No healers the other teams shouldn't either. If our team has 3 healers the other team should have 3 healers. There needs to be some form of role balance selection for this. I know people leave, they AFK, are Bots. Etc...Etc... However this would be at least a start in trying to have some form of matchmaking.

and from my experience as an almost 11 year veteran of WoW who has been playing bg's since the night WSG came out, I can say that Alliance basically never wins, and the problem spills into world pvp as well. I have never even been able to even get my 100 wins for wsg since they started keeping track with the achievements tab back around Wrath, it took me years to get my 100 AB wins, we used to win about 50% of the time with AV and Isle, but now it seems about 20-30%. All the "newer" bgs I just basically gave up on since those are just no win, ever. Wintergrasp was almost always a loss, Tol Barad was another joke for Alliance (even now), and in Ashran we only ever did well during the period where we were able to form groups in the premade group finder. At times I can go for 2-3 weeks without being able to even complete the Ashran Dominance quest one time, with putting in 8-12 hours in a week of just trying to get that quest done. Out in the world, the Horde outnumber Alliance so ridiculously bad that I've had to just give up trying to do Tanaan dailies more times than I can remember, regardless if it's 2pm or 4am. In fact, just a little over a month ago at around 4:15am I was camped by literally 12-13 Horde that I was able to count in Tanaan (and that's just the Horde who were camping me, who knows how many else there were in the zone) and I was the only Alliance member even in Tanaan at the time.
    On my own server (before cross server grouping came about) much of the Alliance switched to Horde during Wrath, and we pretty much never won things again. Somehow this trend has carried on to the cross server groups, and the Alliance only became even more outnumbered. With the way pvp will work in Legion it just seems like this may finally be my last straw for WoW, as grinding BG's is pointless and will just be hours a day wasted on losing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    How am I to play RBG?

Yeah it's bad. It's that US? In EU normal hours I see more but it's not that impressive since it most cases it's a lot of russian ones that require russian TS, the few good ones require rating 2000+ (as if it's smart to join randomly anyone with that rating) and most others don't have TS which is usually the recipe for losing points.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Yeah it's bad. It's that US? In EU normal hours I see more but it's not that impressive since it most cases it's a lot of russian ones that require russian TS, the few good ones require rating 2000+ (as if it's smart to join randomly anyone with that rating) and most others don't have TS which is usually the recipe for losing points.
    Yeah, that is US and while everyone is on vacation no less for the Christmas holidays. I stopped playing RBG at the start of WoD because the cheating was just insane at really early ratings. I used to enjoy RBG but when you are in the 1600 brackets and running into the cheaters it makes it really irritating to play. You used to not run into them until around 2100 in previous seasons. Also, I think most people just get their conquest from ashran now so there are fewer people doing RBG for that reason or 2v2 for that reason.

For me though, this expansion has been the fail of PvP. Blizzard needs to get cheating under control and get rid of this ashran nonsense.

Ive had to fight with everything I got these days to win a battleground. Everyone has a lot of gear the games are intense. Its fun but i get burned out. I play Alliance and I had some teams recently that had too many healers it cost us the game. 4-5 healers in WSG we did no damage. Ive lost to horde teams with no healers just Hybrids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    For me though, this expansion has been the fail of PvP. Blizzard needs to get cheating under control and get rid of this ashran nonsense.
    Yesterday I decided to do couple rated 2s with my mate, 3rd team we faced was resto drood/hunter, hunter was using a "lag" hack first 10 minutes he was fine then towards the end of the game when he got in my execute range he started "lag" teleporting out of my range every time lmao (i play ret) i still couldnt get him with my range spells, eventually we won but seeing people hack at like 1.6k cr kinda sad.