Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Lol stfu. That has nothing to do with objectifying women. Being attracted or not attracted to someones physical appearance is the most natural thing in existence. I said consider. If she was really cool I could get over it but if she was just average personality wise, ehh...
    And someone should probably calibrate their sense of humor. I should add something to my signature to denote that I joke a lot - people seem to be confused at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    So men are also selecting women based on healthy traits! Spine is kinda new to me though...
    Hey bb, dats a nice spine u got der.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    Although the study does go into detail I feel that a similar comparison could be made. Whether you are attracted to a cute bubble butt or a full on shelf everyone can agree... having no butt is just not attractive.
    I think that is more of a personal preference than anything else. I know a good number of guys and girls that are into more petite butts when it comes to their preferences.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Don't tell me you didn't enjoy those... pictures...
    it was HORRIBLE! their naked sinful boobies...with their evil skanky tails and their foul slutty horns and their ugly hooves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

Get out.

10 char.
    i agree butts are really ugly and full of useless disgusting cancerous butt fat. also boobs are master body part! butts are inferior.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2015-12-18 at 04:02 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    it was HORRIBLE! their naked sinful boobies...with their evil skanky tails and their foul slutty horns and their ugly hooves.
    I don't know, I quite enjoyed them! Er... for biological studies, I mean. Yes, that's right.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, I quite enjoyed them! Er... for biological studies, I mean. Yes, that's right.
    i was just looking at them to study new ways to stab punch kick and strangle the draenei menace!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i was just looking at them to study new ways to stab punch kick and strangle the draenei menace!
    Hmm, I was more interested in the way they reproduce... Just to be able to predict their population growth, of course!

Deleted
    Lordosis got me like hnnnnnnnnnng

And someone should probably calibrate their sense of humor. I should add something to my signature to denote that I joke a lot - people seem to be confused at times.
    I tried to say it like lol shut up valley girl style.

Most things you find attractive in the opposite sex have a direct correlation to fitness. Even high cheekbones and long eyelashes are survival traits.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Are you irish?
    Only partially.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Get out.
    Never! Don't me get wrong, I appreciate a nice booty and even shapely bigger booties, but if it sticks out far enough you can rest your drink on it while she's standing, she needs to hit the treadmill. Don't even get me started on implants. P.S. Kim K is nasty.

Give me a Gail Kim over a Kim K any day.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2015-12-18 at 05:08 PM.