Deleted

EU Crashin' Thrashin' Racer Controller Not working (FOS) . FIX IT

Hello i looted this from 'stolen presants' and did not get the FoS like all the other items are giving and it also says this year is dropping all old school gifts and giving the FoS?

Can u fix it

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Usually the FoS only comes after christmas, because of course at that time it's no longer available for anyone.
    Has been that way for every single christmas items in WoW since the introduction of achievements.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    Currently, I am my boss. And despite my complaints to HR, I simply will not stop sexually harassing myself.

This is totally the Blizzard forum to complain at.

Deleted
    2007 Clockwork Rocket Bot Chance to be contained in Stolen Present. Clockwork Rocket Bot
    2008 Crashin' Thrashin' Racer Controller Chance to be contained in Stolen Present. Crashin' Thrashin' Racer
    2009 Red Rider Air Rifle Sold by toymakers like Jepetto Joybuzz for 2, also in Stolen Present Red Rider Air Rifle
    2010 MiniZep Controller Chance to be contained in Stolen Present MiniZep Controller
    2011 Gaudy Winter Veil Sweater Sold by holiday General Goods vendors for 22, also in Stolen Present. Gaudy Winter Veil Sweater
    2012 Foot Ball and The Pigskin Sold by toymakers like Jepetto Joybuzz for 40, also in Stolen Present They're Both Footballs?
    2013 Crashin' Thrashin' Flyer Controller Chance to be contained in Stolen Present Crashin' Thrashin' Flyer
    2014 Crashin' Thrashin' Shredder Controller Chance to be contained in Stolen Present Crashin' Thrashin' Shredder

All is avaible to get feats if u missed it . but 2008 not work . why?

- - - Updated - - -

Greetings Sponzo
    I was looking into your issue and I am sorry that you are experiencing this, we are aware that some of our players are not receiving the Feat of Strength achievement that is tied to these items and this is already being investigated by our dedicated team.

At the moment we do not have a date as to when this will be solved but it is being investigated as we speak.

Just in case please use t he bug report button in game to report this situation to the developers, here is how to do it:

Press ESC->Help Menu->Report A Bug and then on the text field make a brief explanation of the issue/bug you are experiencing.

Thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Best wishes on your journey
    1 minute ago
    This ticket has been marked as Answered.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got all the feats of strength, and same issue as you have.
    This has been an issue since 2011, i doubt they ever fix it.

Not something you should care to much about. (i am fos farmer too, but i know it wont be fixed ever)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Im confused, Isnt FoS from the gift under the tree, aka 25th of december? aka not available yet?

Pretty sure the FoS is triggered from looting the specific ID box, hence why no fos from the random one.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-12-18 at 06:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    He is talking about the old FoS. The old presents are now available in Stolen Presents (and thank you Blizzard for keeping things unique, might as well give us that damn Brewfest Pony back while you're at it), but seems the 2008 version doesn't give the FoS.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    The old presents are now available in Stolen Presents.
    Aha, did not know that.
    carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

It's been like this forever, that one is the only one that doesn't give you a FoS, and Blizzard never bothered to fix.

Deleted
    Yes its sad i hope fex it . im collector