Mythic Mannoroth, comp choice

My guild is about to head into M Manny progression and trying to make some choices on comp. Current raiding roster has:

Tanks:
    Prot Pally (me as RL)
    BW Monk
    Guardian Druid (offspec, usually feral dps)

Healers:
    Disc
    HPal
    RShammy
    RDruid
    Disc (rarely brought, usually on her mage)

Melee DPS:
    Warrior (wants to do DK, just hit 100 on that DK)
    Warrior
    Ret Pally
    Rogue
    DK (some attendance issues due to work)
    WW Monk
    Feral Druid (the guardian druid listed above)

Ranged DPS:
    Hunter
    Hunter
    Mage (has decently geared DK alt, but usually top dps on mage)
    Mage
    Mage
    Mage (this is the disc priest's new main as of now)
    Boomkin
    Boomkin
    Lock
    Lock
    Spriest

Additional notes: I didn't list him, but we have a DK trial who needs some gear and learning. Our RDruid is also a good boomkin. One of our mages has a DK alt but he's also usually our top dps on every fight. Lastly, one of our warriors is sick of his class and wants to go DK. He just hit 100 and is gearing up asap. Overall our raid group is 11/13M geared so around 735-740 average ilvl for mains.

My questions are:
    Given the DK mass grip importance, should we focus on getting 2-3 of them in there regularly for Mannoroth progression? Our options there would be to A. Bring the trial DK B. Let the warrior main switch for this fight, he'll be behind on ring and gear C. Have the top dps mage go DK. D. Any/all of the above
    Should we 3 tank given our ilvl to make things smoother?
    Any other tips people have on comp given what we have?

Thanks for your time!
    Git Er Raid
    GM and RL for life

Having two Death Knights is simplifying the fight a lot more than having more overall damage since most of the encounter is not a DPS check. For this reason one monk helps for offering a statue as a target for mass grip one can use in a macro. If you add some classes with strong self cooldowns to soak Wrath of Guldan and last phase's fear and some classes with strong burst AoE so the imps die in a good amound of time you are good to go so fill up the remaining spots with those players that know how to move around.
    Seriiw | set sail for fail (Blackrock-EU)

You really want 2 DKs, you don't need more (seems like the best choice would be to let warrior swap and to give the trial a chance, unless your current DK becomes reliable).

You don't need to 3 tank the fight with current gear. Manno's tank swap mechanic is not too big of a problem. My guild has the same tank handling every doom Lord, moving in and taunting Manno as necessary (and is still able to run out the doom spike). Sometimes the main tank has to take an extra stack, which isn't a problem in his gear.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    2 DKs make the imp issue trivial.
    Assign the most mobile tank to handle the Doomlords.
    Having classes with immunities as ice block or divine shield make the stack distribution trivial.
    Two tanks are totally fine. If you have problems with the first transition, make a small dmg stop to prevent the doomlord´s debuff and the wrath of guldan stuff to overlap.
    Three tanks if you wipe on doomspike more then a few times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by freddy090909 View Post
    You really want 2 DKs, you don't need more (seems like the best choice would be to let warrior swap and to give the trial a chance, unless your current DK becomes reliable).

You don't need to 3 tank the fight with current gear. Manno's tank swap mechanic is not too big of a problem. My guild has the same tank handling every doom Lord, moving in and taunting Manno as necessary (and is still able to run out the doom spike). Sometimes the main tank has to take an extra stack, which isn't a problem in his gear.
    You can reliably solotank a whole Thrust->Blast->Thrust combo, which means that the 2nd tank only has to taunt the boss once every minute for the Thrust->Blast. Given that the Curse is also on a 1min cooldown, you can find a rotation that will work reliably.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriv View Post
    For this reason one monk helps for offering a statue as a target for mass grip one can use in a macro.
    Our DKs just macro themselves as the mass grip target so they can always get good positioning. It would only be a problem if your ranged aren't getting infernals down before imps happen.

other than having two grips the fight is relatively light on comp requirements; it's useful to have more immunities but not a dealbreaker like on some past fights.

To the extent that you can, going light on melee may help with the P3 burn

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you're really going to want 2 DKs in. Its way more difficult without and will delay progression by quite a bit. I'm sure there are guilds out there who have done it, but it would be a pain. Last week we only had 1 of our regular DKs so we tried several pulls with just him and it didn't go very well. Had someone jump on their alt DK with lousy gear and even with that and a buyer we still easily pushed through each phase. Obviously it won't be that simple for a guild progressing on it, but with ilvl upgrades you really have more than enough DPS that bringing in an alt or undergeared trial isn't going to be an issue - and that 2nd grip will be huge.

Deleted
    Not sure with how many healers from that list you role with, but if you feel like healing fine try going with one less healer. Dpriest, hpala and shaman will easily outheal everything on that boss. You also want to take rogues / DKs / ? since they have the ability to avoid the adds. Other than that, setup seems just fine.