Poll: Do you prefer short hair or long hair on men?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Damnnnn ^ pretty hot!
    I know what a scrumptious buffet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Damn, I like that length.

It's the dude's face to be honest. He needs a beard.

And some body hair. And some muscles. 6 months at the gym and a lumberjack shirt will do wonders.
    You mean something like... this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Where's the option for homosexual females to vote, you sexist pig?
    People without a penis shouldn't be allowed to tell people with a penis what they think about their look.

Deleted
    Not really a solid target group when 60% of MMO-champion looks like a metalband guitarist.

Yet short hair is winning.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it's very attractive... >.>

like... very very...
    I am not seeing it

Yet short hair is winning.
    In fairness, hetero women are pretty evenly split. And the homo men I'm not surprised about hugely favouring short hair.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I feel that the perpetuation that men with long hair is a bad thing is a social norm that needs to die out. I once tested a theory walking though my town center, looking at all the men and women I pass, at how many women had long hair compared to men. I came to a rough conclusion that around 90% of women I saw had long hair, or long hair tied up, of differing lengths, while men, only like 3-4% had long hair.

Its a social construct that men with long hair is bad while women with long hair is acceptable.

I think if the guy is sexy already, then long hair adds a level of ruggedness that short hair wouldn't achieve.
    Top pic I can understand but bottom pic his hair looks like it badly needs a wash.

Depends on the man and the haircut. Overall I think I prefer if the hair is no longer than down to the shoulders though.

- - - Updated - - -

Is that even Chris' hair? Isn't it a wig?
    Many actors/artists use wigs or extensions when they're in movies or videos or on stage I believe. Some of them have naturally gorgeous hair though...motherfudgers...

Deleted
    Long hair on a man is an instant turn off for me.

Deleted
    I really like long-hair on guys, but usually not longer than shoulder. There are exceptions, of course.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    [/URL]

You get alot less attention with short hair, which is bad for attention whores like me.
    That looks about right Don't mind the metro's, they're just jelly.

Deleted
    I always get Fabio vibes from long hair compared to short. But some people look good in long hair others in short. Dont get why you have to chose... a person looking great will do so with double pony tail sticking out from on top of the head anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    So... what if I'm a homosexual female, I get no vote?
    It would be pretty pointless to vote considering you aren't involved in any way