Thread: Yoga pants

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    That sounds very casual, then, for a business environment. I've heard that some places are taking that route, though.
    Yeah, our dress code is literally, "you must wear clothes". People dress accordingly. Business casual when working with customers, but in office, there's really no need. Between here and former lab life though, I'm pretty used to no one really caring about what people are wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    It would depend on the picture. I haven't seen it, but if it was just a picture of his wife that would be fine. I'll admit I jumped to conclusions, but if it was a random picture. Why would anyone give a shit?

Can you link me the story?
    I'll try to find it.

It was a video that sourced an article. I'm at work and on my cell with no wifi , in case my weird auto corrects have not tipped you off. I'll def get it within 24 hours though.

Anyway, the vid was talking about yoga pants which is why this thread made me remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah, our dress code is literally, "you must wear clothes". People dress accordingly. Business casual when working with customers, but in office, there's really no need. Between here and former lab life though, I'm pretty used to no one really caring about what people are wearing.
    That sounds really nice, in all seriousness. I'd kill to be able to have a job that I could lounge around in a big office chair while in yoga pants and taking calls.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Yoga pants are the best invention men have had in a long time. That being said, they are deadly in the hands of some people. I myself enjoy looking at them on my girlfriend, and for that reason I hate when my girlfriend wears them a lot. Not really an insecurity thing, I just get weirded out knowing that guys are looking at her butt. But oh well, she wears what she wants and comes home to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    That sounds really nice, in all seriousness. I'd kill to be able to have a job that I could lounge around in a big office chair while in yoga pants and taking calls.
    Haha, it's nice on the weeks I'm in office. I travel about twice a month though, and then it's pretending to be a professional

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    Holy Jenny Craig, Batman. NOT made for yoga pants.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Haha, it's nice on the weeks I'm in office. I travel about twice a month though, and then it's pretending to be a professional
    I can understand that. I do like this idea of a more casual work-space that's going around. I think that it's a good thing in a general sense.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Pretty sure that one is photo shopped... ill add one as well. Legit the only picture posted of someone doing yoga.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foo Foo Cuddlypoops View Post
    Pretty sure that one is photo shopped... ill add one as well. Legit the only picture posted of someone doing yoga.
    Way too much ass.

What backwards alternate universe are you from?

That is one healthy looking woman.

Favorite thread of the year
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhine101 View Post
    I'm not judging either case. Not my place.

I'm just saying that if you " notice" a females attire is super arousing, and she notices that you looked, even for a moment, it's up to her if you did wrong or not and you will probably not get as much support as you hope for. So look at your own risk.

And may I ask what is wrong with having a photo of a female in yoga pants on your desk at work?
    Do they sometimes show attraction afterwords? #help

Quote Originally Posted by camplify View Post
    Yet many girls walk around with camel-toes all the time.
    You say that like it's a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    What backwards alternate universe are you from?

That is one healthy looking woman.
    Waist of a 50 kg girl, ass of a 120 kg girl. Not sure if that is healthy, I have no expertise with the physique of non homo sapiens.

Jokes aside, outside of pretentious wannabe important sales twats and the "we have no clue, but pretend to" business faction at my company, everyone dresses casual. The difference is that yoga parts aren't casual in Germany, they are spots clothes or bottom feeder "I get aliments from the state and I'm proud of it" type of clothing. So most wouldn't wear them to work out of sheer self-respect. Or at least not without something long at top to hide the bottom area. Not to mention that many people are still conscious about how they look and simply don't have to body for it...
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2015-12-19 at 08:12 AM.

Deleted
    Yoga pants are just this generations 80s leggings

TOO TIGHT = DOES NOT COMPUTE.

God bless yoga pants. :-)
    :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yoma View Post
    Read this as Yoda pants. I'll just move along.
    Bad taste, wearing yoga pants is.

Yoga pants season is a year-long event! I just wish yoga shorts were. /pant
    Maybe where you are. One the temperature here drops to 32F/0C and below, Yoga pants season pretty much disappears.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

comfortable maybe, good looking? hell no.

Question whatever you take for granted.