View Poll Results: Hillary or Trump who would you vote for?

Voters
558. This poll is closed
  • Trump

257 46.06%
  • Hillary

301 53.94%
Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Hillary vs Trump If the election was held today.

If the Nominations for both the Republican and Democrat Party's were going to be Trump and Hillary Clinton, between the two of them, which would you vote for?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Trump.

Why would I vote for a person who's claim to fame is her husband got head in the white house office?

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Trump.

Why would I vote for a person who's claim to fame is her husband got head in the white house office?
    Because it gets her husband back into the white house office to get more head.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I'd probably just stay home and play video games.

Not like my vote really matters anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    I'd probably just stay home and play video games.

Not like my vote really matters anyway
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't vote. Neither candidate represents me, and thus I would not vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Trump. Though both are shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I wouldn't vote. Neither candidate represents me, and thus I would not vote.
    Even on whatever issues either candidate might actually support or follow through with that you do care about?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Well it wouldn't make a difference to me. I don't like either of them.

I'm really seeing the decision between the 'lesser of two evils' this time. Not so much when the election was between Obama and Romney.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would refuse to vote. i'm voting for bernie sanders.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I'm really seeing the decision between the 'lesser of two evils' this time. Not so much when the election was between Obama and Romney.
    Frankly, I think Obama was the lesser of two evils - but opinions are opinions. Sadly, Obama is also a corporate Super PAC allowing politician. He isn't all that different like some people like to believe. Now Sanders? HE'S different.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    I'm on the fence about it. I REALLY want to see Sanders win... but I also don't want Trump.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Man that's.... tough. It's not even the lesser of two evils. They both equally suck... I really have no answer. Hilary at least has experience so there's that... Trump is just all wind. But Hilary is a corporate shill. They're both corporate shills, and to me that's one of the worst qualities a politician can have. So I don't know... whatever, the electoral college will decide anyways.
    Last edited by Nachturnal; 2015-12-19 at 07:49 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Even on whatever issues either candidate might actually support or follow through with that you do care about?
    Sanders is my only current real favorite. He represents a LOT of core issues and policy I want to see.

Hillary's only appeal is she isn't Trump, Carson, Cruze or Fiorina (SP?). Paul MAYBE a half hearted choice only in that I feel like he stands for something. BUT Hillary is a nothing candidate, and the sadistic side of me would even consider a Trump vote just to watch everything burn. XD

But in seriousness, I have only confidence that Bernie Sanders could stand for any of the issues I care for, any of the policy I would want enacted. I may not be 100% like him, even somewhat disagree with some of his positions but the man has integrity, strength, wisdom and the courage of his convictions. Plus I hope for actual Health Care Reform, some decent infrastructure spending, busting the Bankers and dealing with the insane student loans and college finance system.

Can I say Hillary would do dick about any of that?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer someone who doesnt sit back and allow Americans to be killed
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Plus I hope for actual Health Care Reform, some decent infrastructure spending, busting the Bankers and dealing with the insane student loans and college finance system.

Can I say Hillary would do dick about any of that?
    She would totally give those bankers a stern talking to and a wag of her finger while they shovel money into her pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    Same here. It's Bernie Sanders or no one for me. None of the other candidates on either side are good in my opinion.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biotec View Post
    She would totally give those bankers a stern talking to and a wag of her finger while they shovel money into her pockets.
    Your right, all that money in their pants would stretch out the slacks..... forget Bernie,.... Hillary sure would give it to 'em. Gee golly gosh!

10+ Year Old Account
    Your right, all that money in their pants would stretch out the slacks..... forget Bernie,.... Hillary sure would give it to 'em. Gee golly gosh!
    It should eventually trickle down!

Deleted
    Trump is the only hope America has.

What exactly do you hope to get with Hillary? Terrible economy and REALLY terrible foreign policy, more blunders, no defeating terrorism (over a year and a half ISIS still isn't gone, Obama's policy didn't work and neither will Hillary's), weak projection of American power and retreat from the world stage so Putin and others can take charge.

Trump is the only sensible option: he'll fight terrorism without political correctness, he'll secure the borders and promote quality immigration not third world or illegal immigration, he'll create jobs in America by lowering burdens on businesses inside the US while taxing businesses who ship jobs overseas to China or whatever.