Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I remember the media trying to hype up the Berlin mayor being gay. I enjoyed the lack of caring in the population. "So he's gay... does that make him a worse mayor? Nooooo, get outta here!"
    Work is work and beer is beer :X

If Bernie gave her the nervous shits during the last debate I wonder show she will do debating Trump or Cruz?

Quote Originally Posted by Oviorasi View Post
    If Bernie gave her the nervous shits during the last debate I wonder show she will do debating Trump or Cruz?
    As long as she's able to give coherent sentences and roughly land on topic with her responses, she can't do much worse than Trump.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem wasn't that he got a blowjob it was that when asked about it under oath, he lied.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    The problem wasn't that he got a blowjob it was that when asked about it under oath, he lied.
    Yes, asking a man under oath about his private affair in connection to his office instead of say, a divorce trial, which that one clearly wasn't... that's the problem right there. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To him, he was not lying because he said basically, " I did not have sex with that girl, as I understand sex". I remember reading he had consulted with his minister before being interviewed and some have this twisted concept that oral sex is not really sex. Has to be intercourse involved to be a sexual sin.:P Of course this is bullshit. But this is what he and his wife have did for decades. Feed the public dishes of bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, asking a man under oath about his private affair in connection to his office instead of say, a divorce trial, which that one clearly wasn't... that's the problem right there. :P
    the hearing was to find out if he used his position to influence her, making it sexual harassment.
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

the hearing was to find out if he used his position to influence her, making it sexual harassment.
    Influenced her how?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    So my question is, what is her policies and what is it that apparently is so different in them that it will destroy the US or something like that?
    The presidency is an inherently weak office in the US. A president's big power is the ability to veto a bill created and passed by Congress and even then Congress can override a veto if they get enough votes. That's pretty much it. Congress has the money and Congress creates and enacts laws.

Hillary Clinton is a very mainstream candidate, not all that different from Obama or her husband.

There's one or two controversies dogging her at the moment, Bengasi and the email thing but I don't think either of those issues is likely to keep people from voting for her.

She's likely to be the next president if the Republicans don't run someone like Rubio, a mainstream candidate himself.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Influenced her how?
    Do you not know what sexual harassment in the workplace is?
    I hate America

Do you not know what sexual harassment in the workplace is?
    Oh, I do know what it is where I live... but in the US leering may already be sexual harassment for all I know, so the American definition definitely is different than mine. See, if she gets a hardon for people in power and he happens to be the president and so they have a blow job in the oval office, what's the big deal, politically? It's a big deal for his marriage, obviously, but that's a private affair and no concern of anyone else but the Clinton family and perhaps the slut that took a load and shouldn't have. :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I do know what it is where I live... but in the US leering may already be sexual harassment for all I know, so the American definition definitely is different than mine. See, if she gets a hardon for people in power and he happens to be the president and so they have a blow job in the oval office, what's the big deal, politically? It's a big deal for his marriage, obviously, but that's a private affair and no concern of anyone else but the Clinton family and perhaps the slut that took a load and shouldn't have. :P
    We expect our president to act morally and to be strong. Kind of like a representation of an american family. When a president cheats on their spouse, it looks horrible on them and says a lot about their character. If they can cheat on their spouse, what stops them from cheating and screwing us, the US population?

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    In a democratic republic, these are generally synonymous.

She's no more or less corrupt than the vast majority of other politicians.
    No, they are not generally synonymous. Aquiring power has nothing to do with voters. It has everything to do with which corporations and lobbyists back her. Voters are incidental in U.S. politics, a sideshow if you will. It's for this very reason that a large part of the country is fed up with the status quo, and is backing Trump, come hell or high water. Not saying that's right or wrong, its just what is.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    We expect our president to act morally and to be strong. Kind of like a representation of an american family. When a president cheats on their spouse, it looks horrible on them and says a lot about their character. If they can cheat on their spouse, what stops them from cheating and screwing us, the US population?
    Ok, so it's not political and basically you just want to have a semi-religious figurehead that doesn't represent the typical American but rather a movie version of an American. I'd find that problematic, but it's your country, run it as you see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    her policies shift according to the direction where she believes gives her the most power. Its the Clinton way. She really belongs in prison but time and time again is able to skate because of who she is.

Check her past some and you will see an endless scandal trail back to the 70's filled with ineptitude, lies, deceit, corruption and bribes.
    Pretty much this. This video has a very click-baity title but, well, just listen to what Hillary says and how she flip flops on issues. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGC2vg27bFI

For something way less click-baity, try this one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12mJ-U76nfg

Personally the second video is a lot more cut and dry to me. To be honest, I think Hillary will be as right wing as the money of her biggest supporters dictates. I'm a liberal and I will not be voting for someone that I think will betray my principles. If Hillary stayed 100% true to all of her current stances and she really was not bought by corporations, then I would have no issue voting for her. I think though, that based on what I've seen there's a non-zero chance that she's fake as fuck and is just lying to get votes. That's not a chance I'm willing to take, so I will be voting for Bernie Sanders in the primary.

Honestly, my nightmare is the general election being Trump vs Hillary. If it comes to that as much as I hate him I will probably vote for Trump, because when it comes down to it, I think Trump is a fucking moron, almost a literal monkey, and to me that's preferable to someone like Hillary that is actually smart but will use that intelligence for personal gain. I think Trump would legitimately try to better this country, but would probably make everything he touches worse. I don't want to know what Hillary would do with the power of the presidency.

Sanders 2016!!!