Poll: Is this acceptable?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Every joke has a bit of truth in it.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I don't even get the joke. Shouldn't they be in the kitchen preparing food with their mouths taped? Now that I get.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is hilarious, and soooo true. I approve and would totaly take part!

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Every joke has a bit of truth in it.
    For the witless.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe if they didnt talk so much they wouldnt need thier mouths shut
    Semper Fi

I gotta say, this seems like a guy that's sorted life out pretty well. Attractive wife with a sense of humor and a bunch of cute kids. That it would cause anger for anyone says much more about their bitterness than it does about this family.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    pretty badly timed one considering the social cimate
    This is naked endorsement of the elite.
    They created the current climate, and now we are supposed to defend them on their quest to define what is proper or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    A joke!? Hang him from the fucking cross.
    Hahahaha, I adore this one about hanging on the cross. So brilliant yet subtle joke about this man being the saint one or even the Messiah
    Last edited by Yadryonych; 2015-12-19 at 03:09 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzin View Post
    Maybe if they didnt talk so much they wouldnt need thier mouths shut

This man is without a doubt the most filthy misogynist piece of thrash I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Just look at his smug, gloating, privileged, white face while he's oppressing his helpless, vulnerable wife and daughters. What makes me more sick than that though is how much his son is enjoying their suffering. Take a look people, that's the poster boy for the next generation of the patriarchy, disgusting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

It's a joke, although a pretty badly timed one considering the social cimate. Most people can never get used to society slowly evolving towards something new...
    I would imagine that some people are not as "connected" to social media(or at the very least don't spend hours keeping up on the latest "do not say this to this type of being" ) or the any of the other millions of instant media outlets available now...and these jokes are still nothing to them (oh how I wish I was one) or they are one of the few braver types that have a giant middle finger for others "feelings" and "ideals" yet are still capable of operating within the society they live in,be productive and a valued member.

As for the last bit ...all the SJW Militant Pro gender "X",ethnic group etc. crap is not "evolution", it is technology being to/at a point where we do not have much to sweat anymore other than the funny meme of the day and the "feelz" at least in our "First world White Man run Privileged society"and the species ..being to distracted to realize it.
    We are a dumb species after all.
    Need proof?Look at ...First world vs. 3rd. You First world-er "EHHHRRRRGGGRRRRRHHD some one just said "He" in reference to a non gender specific human on tumblr!! rabble rabble!!!I am going to order a Pizza on my cell phone and craft a multi page complaint on my facebook account while I wait for it to be delivered!!!!" 3 rd worlder, "I wonder if we will eat this week or if the warlord will steal the WHO food delivery again and then rape my sister,mom and conscript my brother?...fuck I am starving and damn this tuberculosis ".

If we were out hunting gathering etc. we would give 2 shits and a piss, what "micro transgression" we just committed.
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2015-12-19 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post
    This man is without a doubt the most filthy misogynist piece of thrash I've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Just look at his smug, gloating, privileged, white face while he's oppressing his helpless, vulnerable wife and daughters. What makes me more sick than that though is how much his son is enjoying their suffering. Take a look people, that's the poster boy for the next generation of the patriarchy, disgusting.
    To invoke Poe's Law or not..
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

^ I lol'ed very loud in real life.

Btw I really love it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Yeah common, its 2015 -
    I MEAN COME ON

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a joke, although a pretty badly timed one considering the social cimate. Most people can never get used to society slowly evolving towards something new...
    And by something new you mean something retarded?
    Man... nobody can take a joke anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    To invoke Poe's Law or not..
    Oh I thought including 'white' would make it clear. Though people who do say stuff like that exist, they are mostly confined to the dark, dank caverns of tumblr.

Obviously the photo consists of willing participants and plays on harmless stereotypes like 'women talk to much', at least that's what I though when I saw it (but then again I'm white and male so my opinion counts for shit). The people who like to make a fuss over these sort of things, the 'pc police', 'SJW's', 'Feminazi's', or whatever, usually don't seem to have the capacity to think beyond their narrow definitions of what is right and wrong.

Maybe this man regularly beats his wife and children. Maybe this is his subtle attempt at showing the world that he has a happy, abuse-free family, but also that 'his women' know their place. Maybe they all decided that this would be a fun idea for the family photo this year, I mean last year was all bout how dad won't stop watching the sports game on tv. If you saw this photo and immediately assumed it was sexist you are either actively looking for something to be offended about or grasping at feeble straws in an attempt to vallidate the ideas floating around in your 'progressive' ideological bubble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Why would it be peace on earth if women were tied up and gagged? I'm a little out of the loop on this joke I guess.

Deleted
    Maybe this man regularly beats his wife and children. Maybe this is his subtle attempt at showing the world that he has a happy, abuse-free family, but also that 'his women' know their place.
    If they would know "their place" there would be no need to subdue them with physical restrains :X

Quote Originally Posted by Algythor View Post
    Why would it be peace on earth if women were tied up and gagged? I'm a little out of the loop on this joke I guess.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_cave

7+ Year Old Account
    hahahhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    I don't get it, could you please explain?