Momma's gonna worry
    'cause I've been a baaaad baaaaaaaaaad boyy
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;_b1bpLH1oyg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b1bpLH1oyg[video]
    It's done, someone has finally outdone Immatoonlink on the weird-o-meter.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Saw Suicide Squad, it isn't as bad as the critics on Rotten Tomatoes has it at, but it isn't very good. The parts that are good are great, but the rest is just kind of blah, and really really loud. Like holy shit, the amount of noise in this movie did not mesh with with where I was sitting in the theater and even then there is so much noise there was probably only two or three quiet moments in the entire film.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Saw Suicide Squad, it isn't as bad as the critics on Rotten Tomatoes has it at, but it isn't very good. The parts that are good are great, but the rest is just kind of blah, and really really loud. Like holy shit, the amount of noise in this movie did not mesh with with where I was sitting in the theater and even then there is so much noise there was probably only two or three quiet moments in the entire film.
    The preview for that movie screamed "trying too hard to be cool" to me.

I hate it on a primal level.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Well too there is the movie called Batman: Assault on Arklam or whatever than place in the Batman Series is called.
    Still never really gotten into Batman that much, but I do like his series a lot more.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    The preview for that movie screamed "trying too hard to be cool" to me.

I hate it on a primal level.
    From what I understand there are two different versions of this movie, the director's being darker and the one we have now, which is a bit lighter, because Warner Bros. came in and did a bunch of reshoots. So when this comes out on DVD there could be some 3 hour version of both together or something.

I will say that it was trying a bit too hard. I think they ran through their entire soundtrack in the first 30 minutes, it honestly got a bit annoying. I think they were trying to do what Guardians of the Galaxy did, by using famous songs to make it sound good, unfortunately it comes off as annoying as they front load it.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2016-08-06 at 07:11 AM.

rawr
    morning peeps

rawr
    morning peeps
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ujDaxfWl.jpg[/IG]
    Yozzers Golden. How are you? Going off to see Suicide Squad later?

Yozzers Golden. How are you? Going off to see Suicide Squad later?
    nah, bad reviews and I don't care enough about DC movies since they all seem to get bad reviews

nah, bad reviews and I don't care enough about DC movies since they all seem to get bad reviews
    I saw it last night and it isn't as bad as the reviews are saying. I would say it is like a disappointingly average movie. It is really noisy and busy, they use their entire sound track up almost in the first 30 minutes, poor pacing, poor editing, but the parts that were good were very good, unfortunately everything else was either annoying or meh. The big bad guy was a bit annoying too in the way they move, it was almost like they have tremors or some shit.

From what I understand there are two different versions of this movie, the director's being darker and the one we have now, which is a bit lighter, because Warner Bros. came in and did a bunch of reshoots. So when this comes out on DVD there could be some 3 hour version of both together or something.

I will say that it was trying a bit too hard. I think they ran through their entire soundtrack in the first 30 minutes, it honestly got a bit annoying. I think they were trying to do what Guardians of the Galaxy did, by using famous songs to make it sound good, unfortunately it comes off as annoying as they front load it.
    They reshot a lot of it because of how poorly (relative to total budget, including marketing, and expectations) BvS did. When $58 million budget Deadpool almost grossed as much as BVS, they panicked. Compare the original trailer, where the tone clearly matches all their Batman movies (because all their movies are actually Batman):

versus trailer 2:

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    They reshot a lot of it because of how poorly (relative to total budget, including marketing, and expectations) BvS did. When $58 million budget Deadpool almost grossed as much as BVS, they panicked. Compare the original trailer, where the tone clearly matches all their Batman movies (because all their movies are actually Batman):

[video=youtube;WI3hecGO_04]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI3hecGO_04[/vdeo]

versus trailer 2:

[video=youtube;v3OZ0eOTLTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3OZ0eOTLTU[/vieo]
    Yeah, the reshoots were definitely from the backlash of BvS. From what I read they did some focus testing on the movie and the version we got was more popular. I don't know if the "darker version" was any better, but I assume at the least it would be less annoying. Between the constant noise and editing it was a bit more of a chore to watch, but then again I was the 3rd row from the front and next to a speaker, so there is a small amount of bias to it.

- - - Updated - - -

New episode in 20 minutes.

Or started already and I'm dumb.

- - - Updated - - -

ONly saw half of it, but it was a predictably average episode, nothing bad but nothing too great either.

10+ Year Old Account
    For the Horde!

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Chicken butts

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Chicken butts
    Guess what??

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Guess what??
    Hudson gets it!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best