Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Perhaps they want to try getting their share of moba genre. :/

If it works out well enough, it means profits. It doesn't even probably have to be a huge success, I think. This is just a guess.

Deleted
    Been playing it since early access. Got 4 heroes to lvl 3. If you are a moba player i recommend it
    Paragon has top of the line graphics, gameplay is really smooth for alpha. The game plays like a moba not a shooter, and that is a good thing.
    Meaning towers will kill you. Creeps do a lot of damage to you at start (not so much on tanks). You need to last hit for card points. If you are out of position , you are dead.
    Soon they release new hero:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXd-UPgVG3Q
    Last edited by mmocba676b58bd; 2016-03-26 at 12:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking about trying this out on PS4. How's everyone finding it? Looks pretty decent so I'm actually kind of excited lol.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    its pretty fun on the pc.. id probably hate it with a controller though.

Probably not my game but I just had to see they've been going on about this game forever over on the Unreal 4 channel. Bunch of tutorials with their models.

Deleted

new hero tomorrow for the pc

This game made me get back into moba genre, but it made me quit it and start playing hots instead. :/

Perhaps there is some potential. I just happened to open card packs that gave me lots of healer+support cards. I can make totally awesome muriel spec, but others... nah. I don't even own too many crit cards that I'd use for dps specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    This game made me get back into moba genre, but it made me quit it and start playing hots instead. :/

Perhaps there is some potential. I just happened to open card packs that gave me lots of healer+support cards. I can make totally awesome muriel spec, but others... nah. I don't even own too many crit cards that I'd use for dps specs.
    You can get a lot of card packs by getting every hero to level 3. Also you can buy packs for ingame currency reputation. Sure enough it takes a lot of packs to get the best stat cards but it shouldnt be a problem to get the common two point upgrade cards.

Also new hero launch trailer:

I might buy this game solely for that hero already, he looks awesome.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

How is it on ps4, Is it as easy to get into as Smite?

I like with smite I can have it just auto-buy my gear and it doesn't gimp me much if at all. Does Paragon have a feature like that?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    How is it on ps4, Is it as easy to get into as Smite?

I like with smite I can have it just auto-buy my gear and it doesn't gimp me much if at all. Does Paragon have a feature like that?
    Basically what I'm wondering as well. I know it's only 10 bucks, but would rather not spend it on somethign that I wont end up liking. xD
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Basically what I'm wondering as well. I know it's only 10 bucks, but would rather not spend it on somethign that I wont end up liking. xD
    After the closed beta thing they are doing it will be f2p. Also here in the US its $20.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

My initial testing on Sevarog makes me like it. I lack dps cards and I dont like playing supports (but I have lot of support cards and very few dps) and so far I haven't liked the tanks in this game, but this one seems good. I have lots of tank cards too so I could actually make a good tank. Sevarog seems to be able to take a lot of hits while dealing some himself. He also has a good escape. If I get back to this game, I might start playing this hero a lot.

Only problem is that I don't really understand the mechanic. He is supposed to get more powerful as he kills enemies. I see no indicator that this is happening. I don't understand how it actually affects. How long it lasts. ect. I have a feeling it happens only on last hit situations. I need to hit enemy with the ability and with that hit, they should die. These times I noticed some animation, but couldn't tell what it did.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    Only problem is that I don't really understand the mechanic. He is supposed to get more powerful as he kills enemies. I see no indicator that this is happening. I don't understand how it actually affects. How long it lasts. ect. I have a feeling it happens only on last hit situations. I need to hit enemy with the ability and with that hit, they should die. These times I noticed some animation, but couldn't tell what it did.
    There is passive indicator around left side of your health bar that shows passive stacks. Each last hit with one of his skills gives a stack. After every 20 stacks you gain bonus hp.

Deleted
    new caster is out now

improved movement speed alot in combat and removed the strafing penalties while sprinting and attacking.. not sure how i feel about it tbh. horrible horrible layout for the card system atm.. apparently because something went wrong in the patch but its awful as is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think this game is pretty dope. Paragon is a Sci-fi FPS staying true to it's Moba roots.
    Everyone was playing OverWatch last weekend & I was stuck on this.

Looks so purty.

I got in the beta stress test weekend and I can't say that I enjoyed myself. I put 4 solid hours in it even though after 2 I didn't want to play it anymore. I just wasn't personally having any fun. I enjoyed playing Iggy and his lizard a little bit but the rest of the line up I didn't care for. I felt you are too weak in the begining of the game to be a threat. I only stuck with it for 4 hours because I said I would on my twitch stream.
    Not going to throw a turd at this one to make myself feel better, it just wasn't the game for me, I wasn't feeling it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who was interested in this and happens to have a PS4 the beta buy in is free this month if you have PS+. I've had a blast playing this with a friend or two, so thought I'd let anyone know in case they hadn't checked yet.

So how are you enjoying Monolith? Map is a little bit work in progress, should get more pretty, but gameplay is quite good.

Although card system has to go - Epic fails to balance it properly - either everyone is stacking armor and hp, or power and crit, one extremum to another...
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english