Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I've been playing this for a couple days now, I tried it months ago in early Alpha invites but now it's a FTP beta version iirc so I jumped back into the game. It looks amazing and the current hero options are fun and interesting to play. It's a game that is super big on positioning and map awareness and if you misread one of them you're likely dead against good opponents. As of right now I think the support role is very underwhelming, they're strong as hell but not very effective because of the number of assassin heroes around.

For a FTP beta as it is in now I'd rate it a solid 8/10 and honestly it's just so rewarding to play around with the different cards you get and so on. I'm guessing their income come launch is going to be that you can buy card packs for money or even specific cards for money. I kinda hope they limit IRL money for cosmetics though. I love the card deck building so much, adds another level of customization for absolutely everyone.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    Started playing this, seems fun. Basically the same as Smite, which I prefer over regular MOBAs.

Graphics are amazing.

Still have cards on auto, seems interesting as long as the decks you have are similar to your opponents as it could be OP, possibly P2W? They have to make money somehow...

Card system reminds me of Warframe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Started playing this, seems fun. Basically the same as Smite, which I prefer over regular MOBAs.

Graphics are amazing.

Still have cards on auto, seems interesting as long as the decks you have are similar to your opponents as it could be OP, possibly P2W? They have to make money somehow...

Card system reminds me of Warframe.
    Ya it is a fun solid game, cool that its cross-platform play with PS4/PC.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it. There's one map and one coop mode and right now I don't see the longevity. I can't open any of my chests or boosters because they bug out. Maybe it's too early for me to enjoy this game.

Yeah i tried it and the one brown map and the super slow gameplay makes it feel like a chore to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very strange that they made a new monkey fighter character and named it Wukong....

Could they really not come up with a different name than the LoL champ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Very strange that they made a new monkey fighter character and named it Wukong....

Could they really not come up with a different name than the LoL champ?!
    https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...y-moba-has-sun

Just joining the list.