Poll: Second chance at life: Do the right thing or Not?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I love botting!
    I've got plenty of accounts banned..

It's paid for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by R0BBiE View Post
    Blah Blah Blah.
    Glad they were perma banned back then, hope they start perma banning again so botters get locked out of their precious Bnet accounts. Your 'poll' is a joke and the votes on it show that. 73% never botted, and you got like a whole 20 people that admitted to being botters. Guess who the minority is, you.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Callipygoustp

blah blah blah insert assumption here blah blah blah insert unfounded conclusion here blah blah blah
    Yep, total f***ing jackass.

Deleted
    @Kyanion & Callipygous

I'm done responding to both of you.

It's clear you have no regard for anyone but yourselves, and I refuse to argue over this because it's pointless. Have a fun holiday!

7+ Year Old Account
    @Kyanion & Callipygous

I'm done responding to both of you.

It's clear you have no regard for anyone but yourselves, and I refuse to argue over this because it's pointless. Have a fun holiday!
    Happy holidays guys!!! smiley face smiley face smiley face

Yep, jackass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never botted and never will, but I'm almost happy Botters are out there. It means Blizzard don't have any choice when dealing with them in devoting at least some resources to servicing current active subscribers in current content.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Deleted
    @Klingers

Thanks for the input! Agreed. I'm sure they're working hard on legion, and trying to clean up the game.

I've botted on and off. PvP and levelling, not gold, since TBC to Cata, I think even a bit in MoP. Had friends who got caught and banned because they took the piss. I regret nothing, if I get banned for it, so be it. Currently not playing, played WoD for about 6 weeks at launch and dabbled a bit in the PTR recently.

I don't bot for the sake of botting, I do it to catch up on gear etc. Doesn't really justify it, but to be honest I don't feel like I need to justify it.
    Last edited by willtron; 2015-12-24 at 11:19 AM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Do people not bot so they don't have to sit fishing for 5 hours and can instead do something useful with that time as an example? While i have never and will never bot i can't blame people who do.
    Ok, I'm agree at some extent, but why playing a game you don't want to play? Just play what you like and enjoy. And these bot softwares aren't free and add that you also pay a for a subscription, so pay to don't play, in short? It seems a waste of money to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ArrangerMR View Post
    Ok, I'm agree at some extent, but why playing a game you don't want to play? Just play what you like and enjoy. And these bot softwares aren't free and add that you also pay a for a subscription, so pay to don't play, in short? It seems a waste of money to me.
    I wanted to PvP on an even keel with equivalent gear. Gearing up was dull. So I get the gear I want without the dull grind, and I get to do something else.
    Last edited by willtron; 2015-12-24 at 11:37 AM.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day