Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    The gay guy is the agressor by being discriminated against?
    Not at all but Choweder is a fucking dimwit moron who openly supports this kind of descrimination, the reason he is targeting Muslims is because he is hypocrite and bigot.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Invrlose View Post
    So I am allowed to open a shop and put a "No black people" sign in the window?!?!?! Are you a white supremacist???!
    you should be able to have a sign that say that if you want, yeah.

i'm a not a white supremacist, i just have enough faith in the population to think that nobody would bother shopping with them anyway.

and like i said, not a big business, only this small little one shop businesses like this bakery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    well to deny one service based on one's sexuality is a big no-no

however muslims cannot be criticized
    Why can't muslims be criticized? I think you're projecting your assumptions on us.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Not at all but Choweder is a fucking dimwit moron who openly supports this kind of descrimination, the reason he is targeting Muslims is because he is hypocrite and bigot.
    So Muslims are discriminating against gays but somehow the muslims are the victims here?? You are the same kind of moron who says that the victims of Charlie Hebdo deserved it because they drew pictures of Muhammad.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-12-20 at 08:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Why can't muslims be criticized? I think you're projecting your assumptions on us.
    'on us?'

didn't know you were SJW nuts

Quote Originally Posted by Algythor View Post
    Inb4 "why aren't the liburals outraged about this. Muslims that's why!" being repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and *head explodes*
    It's not actually a question; "let the Wookie win".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Why? Because it bothers you? They are free to go somewhere else.
    Yes so are you like Russia parts of Africa and the Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

i'm a not a white supremacist, i just have enough faith in the population to think that nobody would bother shopping with them anyway.
    I live in a "southern" state and I know for a fact that faith is misplaced. Lol

Deleted
    It is not him who is doing the bigotery in this video.

Exposing intolerance does hardly make him a bad guy.

That's the very same logic that they used in the 1950s when segregating black people you racist
    We where great then and we can be great again.

I'm comfortable being called a nazi you really think calling me a racist is going to hurt my feelings?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    'on us?'

didn't know you were SJW nuts
    You assume just because someone thinks there should be social justice it automatically means we're nuts?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

you should be able to have a sign that say that if you want, yeah.

and like i said, not a big business, only this small little one shop businesses like this bakery.
    Doing that would promote discrimination. Discrimination is illegal in most states.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Algythor View Post
    I live in a "southern" state and I know for a fact that faith is misplaced. Lol
    i live in the south too, and i honestly don't see any real racism.

i see some people who are against interracial relationships, but not out and out hate for other races.

i think little things like this should be able to even discriminate based on race.

they'd go out of business from nobody ever shopping there because of it, but they should be allowed to imo.
    There are still many areas in the country where they won't go out of business, and even if they do, this is a stupidly inefficient way of reaching the same end result, which is a store that stays in business because it doesn't discriminate.

So are there any actually good arguments?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    wait so he's the bigot? not the people denying him service because of his sexuality?

prime example of said confusion the sjw mind can't handle

Deleted
    You assume just because someone thinks there should be social justice it automatically means we're nuts?
    Do you claim the intolerant party in that video is the guy exposing the intolerance?

If not probably not part of the regressive left.

I agree there should be social justice. Which is why muslims should stop discriminating against gay people and non-muslims

10+ Year Old Account
    So Muslims are discriminating against gays but somehow the muslims are the victims here?? You are the same kind of moron who says that the victims of Charlie Hebdo deserved it because they drew pictures of Muhammad.
    Yes it's both. Especially when the host politics support the bakery's behavior but is trying to fan flames of hatred at Muslims especially.

Discrimination is ILLEGAL of any type.

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/titlevii.cfm
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Yes it's both. Especially when the host politics support the bakery's behavior but is trying to fan flames of hatred at Muslims especially.
    So muslims turned a gay person away from their bakery yet they are the victims here? What the fuck?