Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Mystic Runesaber, Grinning Reaver, Warforged Nightmare, Iron Skyreaver, Armored Bloodwing, Winged Guardian, Enchanted Fey Dragon, Heart of the Aspects, Celestial Steed, Swift Windsteed would like to have a fucking word with you
    I'm not going to waste too much time on this useless bitching from people who don't grasp the concept of a business, but that aside, just because a mount is unique does not mean it must be a store mount. Every time something new comes out you all run around bitching, "store mount" "WTF BLIZZ" blah blah. There are 10 mounts in the store...10. The celestial steed is a reskin of Invincible, and the Iron Skyreaver has a counterpart as well. That leaves 8 unqiue (loosely stated) mounts; shit, let's for fun add in the deluxe versions of the expacs, that gives us 11 (maybe 12, idk if cata had one). How many fucking unique mounts (using same level of loose distinction) are there outside of the store? Let's start with every single Gladiator mount ever (18 and counting), how about all of the end game boss mounts(you know, like Mim's head)? As others have said there's the moose, there's the strider (now 2), what about the grand yak, or the first mammoth, what about the core hound, sure it'll get a recolor now but it's still unique, what about the vicious mounts? Galakras mount? The sky golem? (sure the fel reaver mount is the same skeleton, but each very unique), profession mounts? specifically the carpet and all the unique engineering mounts (don't forget the love rocket), what about the black quiraji mount? how about the seahorse? Ji'kun mount?

It's almost as if you have no history to validate your baseless cynical opinion that the store is the only way to get the "special super awesome mounts". I personally own most of the store mounts, I buy them on sale, I get them to collect mounts, that's it. (btw you can get the 300 mount achieve without these mounts) I don't even use them because they aren't all that amazing imo and maybe they have special effects but they are far from unique. You want unique? Go be a Gladiator, go be Fragnance and get the world's first Felsteel Annihilator, hell, just raid in general, go farm gold and buy mounts you can't get anymore from the BMAH. Damn, seems I did take time on this post anyways.

Also, before you start bitching about reskins in general, and how blizz is "lazy now and just wants money". There's been reskins since vanilla. Welcome to game (digital) design dipshits, you reuse basic structures and elements to allow you to actually FINISH what you're working on and to allow a base level of variety without blowing 10x your budget.

LoL @ all those "booo booo me wanna a new shiny exclusive mount in-game because my mommy didnt love me "

There are countless unique mount in game, go get them!...too hard? ohh poor sweetie whiny baby

Also this madness for the store mounts is getting retarded, expect for the runic saber the store mount are fugly.
    Last edited by Ehuehuecopter; 2015-12-21 at 05:41 PM.

The Fel Core Hound could be the reward for raid meta achievement I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    More likely the Legion event like WOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    It doesnt really fit with the legion theme, i mean the "fel" isnt enough also for HFC the mount was, even if a reskin, themed because it was a standard horde wolf corrupted.

But a Fel Core Hound is more a unicum event, like the MC 10th wow or invasion event

Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    They are ingame mounts, they cant exist any where else.

- - - Updated - - -

The poster could say the same to you.
    Of course. I care less about his issue than poking fun at these repetitive posts and counterposts about GC tweets. Apologies if my sarcasm didnt come through.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Hippogryph is a Store Mount. Why? Because the other Hippogryph mount using that same updated model is from RAF, and they didn't get to release a store mount due to the lashback spurring them to add the Moose in-game instead.

Not that I'd mine, I much prefer it if the store mounts are recolors of mounts you can actually get in-game instead of mounts that SHOULD be in-game but are only on the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Mukor View Post
    corehound legion invasion event mount.
    omfg, that should totally be it.

i gotta get this corehound to match my normal corehound.

What's with the fashion for hard glowy outlines on models? It started with the Sha iirc, and looks plain weird on the hippogryph.

Deleted
    I don't get the people who have problems with store mounts, either. These things are cosmetic. And there are plenty of unique mounts in the game. Invincible, Mimiron's Head (still eluding me), not longer available Naxxramas proto drakes, original Amani Bear and Zul Gurub Mounts (did not win the rolls on either of them) etc. I would love to see some of them in the shop, just like the mounts from the trading cards game - because I will surely never buy the trading cards. But are they on the shop? No they are not.

I am happy about my Ashes of Al'ar, Headless Horse Mount, and many more mounts that did finally drop for me. And I am not that broke that I cannot spend some Euros on a shop mount. In fact, my time is more precious.

Hell yeah more recolored mounts! Cheapo Blizzard

Deleted
    yey another new Legion THING with LAZER EDGES!!!!! (tle) /hype
    already overused visual candy, and legion is not out yet!!! pls reconsider making these neon lazor lines on everything randomly...

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    I don't get the people who have problems with store mounts, either. These things are cosmetic. And there are plenty of unique mounts in the game. Invincible, Mimiron's Head (still eluding me), not longer available Naxxramas proto drakes, original Amani Bear and Zul Gurub Mounts (did not win the rolls on either of them) etc. I would love to see some of them in the shop, just like the mounts from the trading cards game - because I will surely never buy the trading cards. But are they on the shop? No they are not.

I am happy about my Ashes of Al'ar, Headless Horse Mount, and many more mounts that did finally drop for me. And I am not that broke that I cannot spend some Euros on a shop mount. In fact, my time is more precious.
    Hi wise dude, which of those mounts is a new one? Which unique mount was created while Blizzard Store was already up and running? Got it now?

Hmm I wonder if there will be some timewalking thing or something similar to the MC raid we had last expansion for Black temple to obtain the corehound :/

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vzz View Post
    Hi wise dude, which of those mounts is a new one? Which unique mount was created while Blizzard Store was already up and running? Got it now?
    Gladiator mounts since, the moose, the yetis, the felsteel annihilator, korkron juggernaut, ji-kun mount, both deluxe edition mounts, the gronn mounts, the newer bird mount from Rukhmar, i believe the pvp mounts have been expanded....etc. I'm sure there are others. Stop your bitching.

Arcane Hippogryph Mount - sooooo want! .. please dont make mythic or insanely hard to achieve ... kudos blizz you finally made a mount that will even make men wet

also i love the colour purple and have a few mogs for it.. pity there arent a lot of purple mounts and when u do find one it doesnt go with the theme u are wearing.

this!? ... goes with everything
    Last edited by Whitehatter; 2015-12-22 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vzz View Post
    Why should I care which one is new and which one is recoloured? I am a roleplayer and I love recolours, because some of my characters use special colours and if I want to fit a special mount into the look, a recolour comes in handy. I liked having more than one option of Nether Rays or Netherwing Drakes, for example. And while I am not into boar mounts, I will be able to decide which one would fit best to the look of my Orc rogue (who is an Outlaw), and not be restricted to the one in the game.

Of course, new mounts are better than recolours in the great scheme. But you can only go so far with the approach. Riding snails would be very innovative, but kinda stupid. They could of course introduce some obscure mythical beasts from cultures not widely known to the public (how many people know the chicken-legged hut of Baba Yaga from the Russian fairy tales?), but not all of them make sense as well, or could be too ridiculous. And many of these attempts would boil down to reskinning an existing mount, because even mythological beasts either use a bird-like or a mammal-like creature or something like a dragon/wind serpent. Creating more machinery does not fit Legion, and rideable demons... idk if this would be that great.

Deleted
    Hippogryph = propably a store mount?
    Fel corehound = pre expansion event? Preorder gift that will be granted upon release? Something akin to Azeroth Choppers rewarding players that stayed subbed during a long no-content period? IDK.

Why they still post GC tweets tho? This guy doesnt work for Blizzard for over a year now. Just stahp.

That Greymane hero video is the most unintentionally funny thing i've seen in a long time.

Skill a: Turn Greymane into a worgen and sprint at the target!

Skill b: Turn Greymane into a worgen and leap at the target!

Skill c: Turn Greymane into a worgen and jump at the target!

LEGENDARY SKILL!: Turn Greyman into a worgen and jump at the target! LEGENDARY!!!

They put like no effort into that what so ever, hilarious.