Deleted

Not a discussion, but some facts to clarify one and another

The following topics are not to be discussed on MMO-Champion on penalty of ban.

Gold-selling/Account selling or trading websites
    Buying or selling of items in-game or in real life
    Keyloggers, hoaxes/phishing websites
    Activities considered illegal by Blizzard Entertainment (botting, hacking, cheating, exploiting,...)
    Religious opionions/debates
    Hateful language about race, religion, country (Example: US vs. EU threads), political beliefs, etc.
    Nudity/Sexually explicit content
    Content that is considered illegal by law
    Referral links for contests, promotions, or anything else
    Medical advice
    Alright. So, no discussion here, and no debate. Just some things to clarify, is all.

Christians do not hate gays. Christians do not even hate a person who would (or actually does or did) behead him. Christians hate the sin, not the person. Christians love the person no matter what, and pray for those who seek to bring harm upon the Christians. They pray on that among many things.

Christians also do not believe you will burn in hell for an eternity. This is a false, man made Roman Catholic doctrine. Christians believe that if you are FULLY KNOWINGLY, not under the influence of deception but if you literally are an evil person, you will be burned in a lake of eternal fire. The fire is eternal, but the burning won't be. The burning will be pretty much PAINLESS. It is basically deleting your soul. There's no torture or anything of that. That's fearmongering (terrorism!) of the Catholic church for control and bick bucks ( Heya mate you pay us money and your sins are forgiven! = also not christian, but hails from Roman Catholocism)

As mentioned in the previous thread, Christianity is not the same as Roman Catholic church but the Catholic church (not all of its followers. The grand majority of its followers are mighty fine good kind loveably and loving people. THIS REGARDS THEIR LEADERS, THE VATICAN, THE POPE AND HIS CARDINALS) is in fact the enemy of Jesus Christ (and his followers). It finds it origins in pagan-religion called sun-god worship which hails from ancient Babylon (and most likely more familiar to most of you by ancient egypt. King Nimrod was a sun god (first king of ancient Babylon, before king Nebuchadnezar. Yes, the same name as the Matrix movie ship. Nimrod also goes by the following names:
    The Baal Principality has been called god of a thousand faces. Some of his other names are:
    Apollo, Zeus, Marduk, Ahura-Mazda, Osiris, Tammuz, Dagon, Prometheus, Jupiter, Nimrod, Mithra, Ra, Lucetius, Dyaus, Dionysus, Hermes, Adonis, Pan, Hades, Eros, Uranus, Gaea, Assur, Merodach, Ninus, Shamas, Zeus-Belus, Bacchus, Shiva, etc.
    This has all been addopted by the pagan Roman Catholic Church, back from Pagan Rome all the way to Papal Rome, the current vatican with the pope, or the whore of Babylon in biblical prophecy (layed ontop of seven heads. Prophetic heads are mountains or hills. Rome was founded upon 7 hills / mountains).

You can see the influence of pagan sungod worship HEAVILY today. Such as the obilisks which in fact represent the genitals of Osiris, hailing from a legend between Osiris and Isis (not islamic state, but the egyptian god). This is why you see an obilisk (part of sun god worship, or fertitity worship) @ the vatican (and washington, and in fact in every country. I didn't know it, but there's some in my country, the Netherlands, too.) This is why the sabbath day (holy rest day granted by god) was changed by the vatican from saturday to SUN (SUN!!!!!) day.

Our holidays hail from sungod / fertility worship too. I am telling you it's a very gruesome, but interesting story where for example Eastern comes from (and the easter bunny). To sum it up quickly: The legend goes that Nimrod went to heaven and after a while his wife joined him in heaven. But Nimrod wasn't ready for his wife yet so he casted her back down in an egg (egg is sign of fertility in this religion. So are pinecones, or pinetrees. Hello Xmass, pinetree worship) and the egg cracked open once it landed on the earth. The first thing Nimrod's wife did, according to this legend, was change <I forgot what animal it was. A bird or something) into a hare or bunny that layed eggs. This is where the eastern bunny comes from.

Now I do think this legend is a fairy tale, but the pagan priests didn't. They, each time it was eastern, impregnated (fertility worship) young virgins on an altar each year during eastern. The babies of previous years were butchered on the altar and eggs (sign of fertility) were dipped in the blood of the babies. This is not only why we "paint" the eggs these days, but also why the universal "main" colour of the eastern egg is RED!

The sun god / fertility worship, the pagan religion, is a sick and messed up SATANIC religion and it is very much real and true and practised by many. Do you all think the illuminati (think also hollywood and music, the entertainment industry brainwashing people) and one world order stuff, all the mess in the world you see right now, is all a joke, or all a coincidence? Do you know a lot of it has been written down in prophecy? Do you not see the one world order is currently formed by the UN, Rockenfellar and Rothschilds? Think the club of rome or the Bilderberg meetings are a joke? No, the only joke is democracy and the politicians you are "chosing" (who are you kidding?)

Do you think it's all a funny fiction tale that some people want to place Central banks all over the world (hence the war in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc. Some of those countries have central banks now, the others will have them in time. The final stop is Iran.)

Do you think it's funny that Monsanto is trying to get monopoly over food and change it all the genetically manipulated foods (highly dangerous)

And who controls what we learn in our universities or highschools? That is right, UNESCO. Most of you have a twisted and warped world view. You can see this effect on the world, the whole world is now twisted and messed up. That originates from somewhere, don't you think?

Islam has connections to the vatican too, just like hitler and his jolly gang of nazis had connections to the vatican. What do they all have in common? The persecution of christians and jews (jews are not to be mistaken with the ones who claim to be jews, but are in fact members of the synagogue of satat).

The nazi's and terrorists of islam even use the same greeting as the romans did (stretched out arm, famous by hitler / nazi's but origins from Rome / Ceasar, the ones who killed JESUS CHRIST).

Allah means mother in Hebrew, Vatican does Marry-worship, the "queen of the heaven" in false roman catholic doctrine. There are many scary paralels between Islam and Roman Catholicism

If I'd have to write down all of my knowledge, I'd be writing here for ages. This is just the tip of the iceberg. You won't accept my sources anyway, so do your research yourself and see whether you believe all of this or not. You ARE living in a matrix, the deception of satan.

Now ask yourself, do you think you go to heaven? Do you know you can get dinosaur pets there? Do you know there are more colors and scents over there? Do you know you get a new body? Wings? The joy of living eternally in a realm of nothing but love peace and justice? No injustice what so ever?

Every man sins. And man will continue to sin, even after being saved. But god knows this, and he gave his son to pay for your sins. All you have to do is "Jesus Christ I accept that you died for me on the cross. I have been a sinner, took part in the works of evil and I want you to pay for my sins. Please forgive me" in prayer be sincere about it and start working for the greater good.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EVIL ABOUT CHRISTIANITY. THAT SOME THING CHRISTIANITY IS EVIL IS BECAUSE OF SATANS DECEPTION THROUGH THE CATHOLIC CHURCH. Rome wanted to get rid of all Christians but this didn't work, so that is why they invented the Roman Catholic Church. To "become and control" the opposition, rather than try to destroy it with futile attempts.

Wake up people. I do not intend to flame anyone. I only bring good intentions and I hope you will be born anew. Jesus Christs loves you no matter what. But you need to accept him. He will never force you accept him. He gave us free will.

If you are curious why planet earth is a test (a test to explain you cannot do everything you want. A test to explain sin rots societies, as you can observe on planet earth.) and why there is misery in the world and why there are other "gods" and "religions" in the world and what is actually the deal about evolution and the current events you see in the world, just do extensive research. There's a lot of bad info out there but at the same time a lot of good information too. Research long enough and you will find the truth.

The truth is the truth, wake up people. I didn't check for spelling mistakes, or grammar.

I am ready for the ban now. I truly hope some of you will investigate these things. Guys, even the roads of washington form a pentagram (satanic symbol). The liberty statue is not a liberty statue, its crown are SUN RAYS. It's another figure of pagan sungod worship. It's everywhere, you are living in the playground of Satan. Chose your side wisely...

- - - Updated - - -

PS MMO champ mods I notice you have a spelling mistake in your forum rules. It says Opionions instead of opinions ^^

Infracted
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2015-12-21 at 04:06 PM.

tl;dr: forum baiting

Quote Originally Posted by Vmeisters View Post
    It's everywhere, you are living in the playground of Satan.
    Is that why all the swings are broken?

15+ Year Old Account
    This has so many individual conspiracies and religious claims packed into one that I don't know where to begin. Even if some of it are legitimate claims, it's so entangled with the crazy that it's hard to take it seriously.

7+ Year Old Account
    just another stupid wall of text about religious bullshit...... cant we just stop with this already?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Is that why all the swings are broken?
    It's a metaphor for THE BROKEN STRINGS OF YOUR SOUL REPENT!!111

Deleted
    PS, that is also why modern day EVERYTHING is SEXUALIZED. IT HAILS FROM FERTILITY WORSHIP.

Even pizza commercials contain naked women.

Did you know jerking off btw, when you ejaculate, you lose Zink? Or Zinc, what ever it is in english. It is very very harmful in the long run, making you tired or granting you backpains etc. You will feel much better when you never jerk off. Your mind is just being sexualized by the vatican's tactics of sexualizing everything.

Zink is also needed for testostoron and testostoron, a lack of it, google the implications.

The human + female intercoursing is so beautiful, that the loss of Zink from a male is being replenished by the juices of a WOMAN's vagina, so no harm is done.

Do you think this system was created by sheer coincidence?

7+ Year Old Account
    Noble effort, but edgy atheists will always hate Christianity. (While oddly being super tolerant and supportive of Islam...)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarob22 View Post
    It's a metaphor for THE BROKEN STRINGS OF YOUR SOUL REPENT!!111
    Did Satan poop in the sandlot or was it a dog?

PS, that is also why modern day EVERYTHING is SEXUALIZED. IT HAILS FROM FERTILITY WORSHIP.

Even pizza commercials contain naked women.

Did you know jerking off btw, when you ejaculate, you lose Zink? Or Zinc, what ever it is in english. It is very very harmful in the long run, making you tired or granting you backpains etc. You will feel much better when you never jerk off. Your mind is just being sexualized by the vatican's tactics of sexualizing everything.

Zink is also needed for testostoron and testostoron, a lack of it, google the implications.

The human + female intercoursing is so beautiful, that the loss of Zink from a male is being replenished by the juices of a WOMAN's vagina, so no harm is done.

Do you think this system was created by sheer coincidence?
    Wat. My penis can inhale zinc from women's juices? Are you insane?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Did Satan poop in the sandlot or was it a dog?
    I dunno but I think you should REPENT!!!!111

Deleted
    This has so many individual conspiracies and religious claims packed into one that I don't know where to begin. Even if some of it are legitimate claims, it's so entangled with the crazy that it's hard to take it seriously.
    That is because of ignorance (NO INSULT!). I used to be ignorant about all of this. I used to believe evolution.

Please research it. It will blow your mind. it is massively interesting, and it is the truth. It isn't the truth because I say so. But just research it and you will find out.

You will find god if you truly try, and the truth shall set you free.

It is NOT conspiracy damn it. ITS ALL HAPPENING!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!

Deleted
    I am ready for the ban now.
    Well aren't you a regular martyr.

Deleted
    Wat. My penis can inhale zinc from women's juices? Are you insane?
    Inhale? No, absorb. Research it. Don;t trust me words, RESEARCH IT YOURSELF FIRST. Dont just be fed with stories from others, do not be indoctrinated. BUT LEARN THINGS THROUGH RESEARC, DOUBLE CHECK THINGS, TEST ALL SIDES OF THE STORY AND NOT JUST ONE

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do not discuss religion here.