Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
The ending left me unsatisfied but not for the same reasons, really. Your choices still drastically changed the way you played and experienced the game. I've never really felt like choice-based games have to change your ending based on your decisions. It depends on the story the game is telling. The point of choice-based games, imo, is to change your journey as you play. Some stories need to have specific endings. Life is Strange is one of those games. We all knew the hurricane was coming, and we all knew something had to be done.

With that said, I really was unsatisfied with the ending that I chose. It just felt too short and rushed. The conclusions weren't deep enough for me to feel like I knew exactly what my choices meant for the world.
Well, I played it differently 3 or 4 times but I didn't feel many changes. The only choice having remotely decent impact was saving Kate (or actually letting her die like I did on my first playthrough). As for the ending, guess I am too spoiled by visual novels where different choices lead up to different endings. I expected something similar there too.