[Music] What Christmas Songs Are You Listening To?

So what's everyone listening to this holiday season?

I love the old traditional Christmas songs as much as the next person, but I also love newer stuff too. I love the Killers, and how every year they do a new Christmas song especially. This year though, I'm spending Christmas Eve and Day working, and I won't get to see my family, so it doesn't really feel like I get to participate in Christmas. So, for me, there are two songs that have been pretty much playing on loop in my head: Christmas in L.A. by the Killers, and Fairytale of New York by the Pogues. Christmas in L.A. perfectly captures the melancholy feeling of having moved far away from family to make it in life, and as a consequence, feeling entirely and utterly alone for the holidays. Fairytale of New York is about a couple who loved each other, need each other, but have both become bitter and spiteful about the other.

Both songs are extremely relevant to me.

What are the rest of you listening to this year?

Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Mannheim Steamroller, Jethro Tull's A Christmas Song, Another Christmas Song, and Ring Out Solstice Bells, Theocracy's Wynter Fever and Rudolph vs Frosty, King Diamond's No Presents For Christmas, Dropkick Murphy's The Season's Upon Us...

None at all, and it's glorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite band covering one of my favorite Christmas songs.

This one here. Heard it on my Pandora station earlier in December, and I love it! 1:10 is the best part

I hate Christmas songs.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I Wish You A Merry Christmas and others, below is a collection of those songs that I like

Gunter Kallmann's Christmas Sing In.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've pretty much had Janet Devlin's christmas EP "December Daze" on loop, love her a LITTLE too much...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

the only christmas song I will lsiten to mutiple times.

bonus anti-chrtisams song