Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    People driving Honda civics who think there car is so big that they have to swerve left to turn right and vice versa. People who can't spell. People who don't let you over on interstate on ramps. I have many more but I'll stop there for now.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    People driving Honda civics who think there car is so big that they have to swerve left to turn right and vice versa. People who can't spell. People who don't let you over on interstate on ramps. I have many more but I'll stop there for now.
    Surely, you see the irony?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    I was shopping the other day store is super super busy huge lines at all the checkouts each probably 10 or more people deep. Got into the self check-out line behind a lady with a full cart and her maybe 5 year old kid. Thinking to myself "ok gonna be a bit of a wait but no big deal" After what seems to be forever line has moved some and it's the lady's turn who is standing ahead of me. Instead of scanning the stuff herself, the lady begins to slowly hand each item to her kid so he can scan them. Kid has to reach above his head to even reach the scanner. after he scans the item he hands it back to her and she walks around him to put it into the bag then walks back around him to the cart and hands him the next item. 15mins later they have 1 bag full and what still looks like an entire cart of items left to go. At this point I see the lines have gotten even longer so I set the couple items I thought needed on the floor and just walked out because nothing I need is worth standing in line for for over 45mins.
    There needs to be a line called "I have all the time in the world and dont give a shit about other people", for monsters like that.
    I like juice

People who bounce up and down when they walk..
    People who sneeze multiple times in a row..
    Animals licking my hands, or coming near my face...
    People with ugly kids who I am forced to say "aw how cute"... (no your kid looks like a troll)

Loud, sloppy chewing. Makes me want to scream.

Loud chewers or constant coughing. I honestly don't think I can be in a relationship of any sort with someone who chews obnoxiously or has chronic coughing and doesn't at least try to fix it. It honest to god makes me irrationally mad and I feel bad for feeling that way.

People that drive the same exact speed as the guy in the lane next to them completely preventing anybody from going past them. All it does is make traffic worse for everyone.

Deleted
    pointless romances in movies

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    pointless romances in movies
    I'd have to agree on this. But this got me thinking- what qualifies a romance as "pointless" in a movie? To me they all are (I can't stomach how corny they are and how easily life is portrayed on movies). "I've known you for two hours, I can't live without you!" (I'm not referring to the duration of the movie obviously, since they have time restrictions to tell their story)

Littlest things that annoy you?

Hyperbole forum post titles.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Loud, sloppy chewing. Makes me want to scream.
    You sir/madam, are statically proven to be a creative person...google it.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loose pieces of paper on my desk.... GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

10+ Year Old Account
    People at the bus who stay at the door but won't leave at the next stop. Sometimes I feel like I should push those people out of the bus so maybe they'll learn...

Quote Originally Posted by Yzak
    Telling someone you dislike something, only for them to tell you that you'll like it if you try it or give it a chance...
    Oh, god. So true...

- Do you eat tomatoes?
    - No, I don't like them.
    - That's because you never tried my mom's recipe!

People eating with their mouths open or loud eaters make me want to go on a murderous rampage

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    People who think there car is so big that they have to swerve left to turn right and vice versa..
    And people not using blinkers, especially at roundabouts.. grrr!!

Deleted
    Screaming kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    When somebody comes up to you while you're doing something enjoyable in your spare time (reading, playing a game, watching something, etc) and asks "do you want something to do?" Or heck, even when you literally are just lazing about.

It's never actually what they mean, what they really mean is "I want you to do something", and the dishonesty of wrapping it up as if they are doing you a favour (or that you may have a choice in the matter) is incredibly irritating. If you want me to do something, outright tell me to do it, or directly ask for my help! >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    People who confuse their opinion for a factual analysis about something. "I personally dislike <name of thing>, therefore it is terribad and the only people who like it are fanbois/white knights/SJWs/sheep.'

I'm not sure if its because of some ass-backwards form of arrogance, or just a staggering degree of immaturity and/or stupidity. Personally I'm leaning toward 'all of the above'.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    over complementing, the more i get the more i think they are mocking me. (complements from a attending who checks if i did something good)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    People who confuse their opinion for a factual analysis about something. "I personally dislike <name of thing>, therefore it is terribad and the only people who like it are fanbois/white knights/SJWs/sheep.'

I'm not sure if its because of some ass-backwards form of arrogance, or just a staggering degree of immaturity and/or stupidity. Personally I'm leaning toward 'all of the above'.
    Ah, this one reminds me.....

People who use "literally" when they mean figuratively. Double points when they say something along the lines of "not even joking" with said horribly misused word, I have yet to hear that combination of phrasing and have them actually using it properly.

People who say "Skrimp" and FroYo .