Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    To be honest i hardly ever see this. I very often see the opposite however
    You obviously didn't hang around Jaylock threads, or any thread involving an idiotic cut feature or set back during Warlords of Draenor's reign.

It happens far more often than threads(or comments) involving needless criticism over irrelevant decisions.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    You obviously didn't hang around Jaylock threads, or any thread involving an idiotic cut feature or set back during Warlords of Draenor's reign.

It happens far more often than threads(or comments) involving needless criticism over irrelevant decisions.
    You are absolutely right. i dont hang around jaylock threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I come only to gen OT to lighten up my shitty daily life and to satisfy my communication needs cause I shut out all my former friends from my life.

That's usually a sign that you need to take a break. Play WoW or engage in another hobby, but avoid all forums until your skin becomes thick again.

Rule #1 of using the Internet: Don't ever take anything that anyone says personal.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Walk the enlightened path of zero fucks given.

I don't mean to offend but if your mood is seriously affected by people saying negative things about a game company and its products it suggests you have an unhealthy attachment to them. Perhaps you should take a step back from it all for a while to adjust your perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    Over the past few months i find that Whenever i go to the Wow forums section of Mmo-champion i get really depressed at how angry or hateful people are against World of Warcraft and Blizzard.
    For example i was in the Legion general thread and people were discussing how Blizzard should stay over the holidays and not get days off to spend with their friends and family.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that way when browsing mmo-champion?
    I don't feel that way because I assume people criticize based on what they've lived and hardly ever on objective data (IE: People should work because the game will be made sooner and I will be able to have fun but I don't care about how they'll feel in the long run or if motivation will go down at Blizzard).

But I understand your point and I do agree it's depressing to see the amount of ignorance. Or how some people are outright egotistical.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Over the past few months i find that Whenever i go to the Wow forums section of Mmo-champion i get really depressed at how angry or hateful people are against World of Warcraft and Blizzard.
    For example i was in the Legion general thread and people were discussing how Blizzard should stay over the holidays and not get days off to spend with their friends and family.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel that way when browsing mmo-champion?
    It doesn't depress me but I do get sick of the negativity at times. I've been an outspoken critic of Warlords myself (I've played WoW a total of 8 times in the past 6 months if that tells you anything) but some people seem to bellyache for the sake of bellyaching, and often start a topic whining about something that already has multiple topics. That, in particular, drives me nuts. As if there's something special/unique enough about their particular rant that it can't be added to one of the existing topics.

That and the people who complain about stuff things that are obviously just alpha/beta-stage issues. The very first Legion alpha notes were released and the shaman subforum lit up with 'WHERE R SHAMAN NOTES WTF NO CHANGES BLIZZ HATES US' nonsense. I'll never understand these players who go out of their way to take everything and anything so goddamned personally.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2015-12-23 at 01:16 AM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Walk the enlightened path of zero fucks given.
    It works, 9/10 doctors approve.

But seriously, if it really negatively affects you, I would suggest taking a break from the forums. I understand how it can become frustrating, but it's not worth stressing yourself out over. It's just easier to agree to disagree sometimes, even if the other side still disagrees.

"World of Warcraft General Discussions" we don't go there anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    There are mean and stupid people on the internet?????

That's it, get Bill Gates on the phone, time to shut it all down.
    Have him give the internet a nice "schlonging".

Yeah, this forum has turned into a Salt mine. Don't let it get you down though friend, enjoy the holidays

Well how many days should they get off? I am personally working on Christmas day. I'll speak on SWTOR since I haven't played WoW in years. I don't have a problem with devs taking a few days or even a week. But Bioware takes like a month off, and that is excessive.

This place can be a source of mass vile and negativity. You're better off staying away if that's how it's affecting you. It's unfortunate that the Internet can be this way but take care of yourself before thinking about any info or entertainment this site may give you.

Happy Holidays to you and hope you find some light, there's plenty out there.
    Monk

"Always look ahead and above yourself. Always try to improve upon yourself. Always strive to elevate your craft." -- Jiro Ono

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If the forums are making you depressed, maybe you should take a break from them?

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Well how many days should they get off? I am personally working on Christmas day. I'll speak on SWTOR since I haven't played WoW in years. I don't have a problem with devs taking a few days or even a week. But Bioware takes like a month off, and that is excessive.
    I believe they said they were bringing the Beta back up next year, so only like, 2 weeks about? I mean, that's assuming they're not just coming right into the office and flipping a switch to bring it back up.

But not sure what kind of job you have, so I'm not saying this is what you're doing, but I find it odd to see other people compare being a developer to a retail worker. Unfortunately, retail has to deal with the increase in customers last minute shopping until Christmas, meanwhile, the developers don't, so it's easier for them to close the office for a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I've been posting on other forums more and been coming to MMO-C less and less as the community has grown more and more toxic and whiny.
    well tbh its always had that toxic whiny element, its just when the community is held on new raids and new content that it is more distracted by pretty things then it is on whining about the other peoples pretty things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't visit it then, problem solved. I get depressed when i go to a doghunters forums, because of how many there are fucktards who hate dogs who hide behind noble goal - defending citizens from (probably rabid) schooling predators
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Stop browsing MMO Champion then.

If you have the ability to stop what is depressing you by simply not visiting a website and you don't do it, I don't think you understand what depression is.