Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    You might have a argument if those threads were asking if they should murder, stone, rape, and whatnot someone. The weed thread that was closed was about if the guy should or shouldn't smoke weed.
    "Content that is dangerous or considered illegal by law"

Is the rule. I get what you mean and it makes sense, but it is not specified in the rule. Moreover, in accordance with this rule I could not say "you look so sweet I want to eat you". Because eating people is considered illegal. In ???? Law.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Deleted
    No but the 'Muricans like to think so

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a an interestingly veiled "Why was my thread locked" or "I want to discuss moderation" thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    There must be some new mods then because I've started/contributed to many weed threads tht went well past 20 pages. Talking about it scientifically isn't bad, but just talking about smoking is a wasteful thread, just like the "what type of alcohol do you like?" Threads.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    This is a an interestingly veiled "Why was my thread locked" or "I want to discuss moderation" thread.
    I can't recall ever creating a thread about weed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    There must be some new mods then because I've started/contributed to many weed threads tht went well past 20 pages. Talking about it scientifically isn't bad, but just talking about smoking is a wasteful thread, just like the "what type of alcohol do you like?" Threads.
    It's still on the first page, maybe second now. Locked though
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Sure are a lot of foreigners on it if it is.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    don't forget us canadians too.

10+ Year Old Account
    This forum is only for the Zerg. Depart immediately, puny Terrans!

A few individuals may stay - they know who they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by TenebrusDH View Post
    Uhm. Weed is legal here in Oregon. And other states. So not sure why it's America as a whole as if it's illegal across the entire country.
    it's legal at a state level but still illegal at a federal one.

Its illegal in Australia too

7+ Year Old Account
    Arizona Bay (Chronosynclastic Infundibulum)
    Yeah I saw the locked thread too. It's legal where I live in the states, so, think that rule should be bogus by now. I've seen discussions regarding prescription pills/anti-depressants. Which are illegal to posses without a prescription. Just like marijuana in 23 states now.
    "....but the Universe is an awfully big place. There is room enough for an awful lot of people to be right about things and still not agree...."

Like mentioned earlier, this forum is not American only, but if you really want to suggest changes, this is the incorrect way to do it so I'm going to lock the thread for that.

If you want to inquire about possible changes, your best bet would be to create a thread here actually-
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...s-amp-Feedback

Or by contacted a Global Mod if you have a specific issue with a specific locked thread/infraction.

With that in mind, one more thing worth mentioning is that discussing moderation is also not allowed, yet again, you'd want to contact a Global Moderator for that.

I hope with this post and all the other ones you have your answer though Bumbasta.

CLOSED.