Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I hate to say this, but unless you have evidence that the grand jury didn't see then how can you presume to claim they got it wrong? It appears from your post you are perpetrating a fraud on the rest of us with your lack of knowledge how the system works.
    Shinra1 watched the first few epsiodes of Dare Devil and though it was a RL story...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

http://thegrio.com/2015/05/12/fbi-wh...w-enforcement/

a FBI warning of October 2006, which reported that “White supremacist infiltration of law enforcement” represented a significant national threat.

Hmmm

arrest was illegal and everything that happens after that is also illegal. remember if someone dies when you shoplift it is a felony murder case instantly same rules should apply to the pigs when they commit crimes, and a wrongful arrest is a crime so clearcut murder case

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Shinra1 watched the first few epsiodes of Dare Devil and though it was a RL story...
    Are you serious?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post

a FBI warning of October 2006, which reported that “White supremacist infiltration of law enforcement” represented a significant national threat.

Hmmm
    you couldnt even link a good link

i cant come up with a more apt metaphor for the thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenominon View Post
    lol@ this OP trying to post about this. Everyone knows no matter what cops say they're true and right despite the evidence despite their history. This thread is ridiculous.
    She killed herself and they don't require a psychological examination for everybody they hold so long nothing can be done.

Page not found my main man.
    Also that site does not look to be very reputable

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Are you serious?
    No just though I would be funny
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Hmmm

And it has only gotten worse with many of the places having the LEO in place basically being the local chapter of KKK. total failure in screening of the officers before they get hired really that simple do your homework and dont hire racists

Hmmm
    Ya a link from 10 years ago is totally legit in proving your claims in 2015....

Fucken priceless.

Hmmm

Concocted 404 link, keep digging your own grave please!
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, yeah, so uh, while the topic of the grand jury results for Sandra Bland would normally be a perfectly fine topic, starting it off with the image and subsequent conspiracy theory junk really means that there's no way this thread will go anywhere positive. Closing this.