Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shining Force 3. When it first came out in 98, I was overjoyed to get a third Shining game!...Played it and got to the end, disappointed because it didn't feel like an ending to me. Then I learned there was parts 2 and 3 for the game...patiently waiting for those games to release to the US. But never did Sega and Camelot got into a little war themselves because of the Saturn and Dreamcast fiasco. But luckily, fans created an English translation, fixed up Scenario 1 to fit in with 2 and 3. Now it's one of my favorite RPGs of all time!
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Crusader Kings 2, I was like wtf do I even do what is happening. Now it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Crusader Kings 2, I was like wtf do I even do what is happening. Now it's great.
    Same with CK2 and also EUIII/IV. Steep learning curve, for sure.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

not hated exactly - i generally don't pick back up the games I hate.

more like... didn't really like, but gave a second chance due to reviews from friends.

Dragon age origins. didn't really grab me at first, but I picked it up again few months later... and ended up with like 6 wardens.
    Diablo 3. like above, didn't really grab me at all originally, and I LOVED 1 and 2. but... played through trial again recently, liked it, got it on sale for PS4... and been playing it almost nonstop lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I hate a game I'll most likely never play it again.

Dislike? Sure.
    I didn't like League of Legends very much when I first started playing it, stop for a few months and now I play regularly with 2 accounts @ level 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't think of any.

When I hate a game, I stop playing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim. When it first came out I was like, what the fuck is this and why do people like it? Fast forward 4 years and I've now put 300 hours into it In the last two months! Amazing what a difference 4 years of modding can make.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Skyrim. When it first came out I was like, what the fuck is this and why do people like it? Fast forward 4 years and I've now put 300 hours into it In the last two months! Amazing what a difference 4 years of modding can make.
    Modding games is the best part about PC gaming in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    Modding games is the best part about PC gaming in my opinion.
    There's modding (like what's been done with Skyrim) and then there's ruining the game....and still calling it modding. Sometimes the "modding" is really just hacking and breaking the damn game...which is the worst part of PC gaming.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.