Poll: ?

Page 1 of 15
... LastLast

Do you have/want kids?

If you have kids, how many? Do you want more? If you don't, do you in the future?

I have an 11 month year old daughter!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

I don't want any kids

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a step-daughter. My wife and I are too old to start raising any more children at this point. One is enough for us.

Avoids kids, get more cats, no real profit but less stress!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    one poll option is missing. i have no kid but i want two in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I never wanted children originally. Then my son came along and changed my perspective. Becoming a parent was an amazing feeling. When I held him for the first time I was acutely aware of the huge responsibility I had for this vulnerable little human being. It makes you grow up pretty fast.

Yes, but no.

While i do want a kid, I don't want to bring a kid into this world for plenty of reasons, this world is shit, and it's getting worse by every day, i wouldn't want any kid of mine to experience that.
    I wouldn't be a good father, nor do i want to commit to a relationship, i enjoy the freedom i have now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algythor View Post
    Avoids kids, get more cats, no real profit but less stress!
    Not to mention cats actually reduce stress not induce it like kids.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to say. On one hand I don't really like kids, I find them to be incredibly annoying and being in their company to be tedious. However, I have a strange feeling if it were my own child, it would be different.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about don't have kids but want kids? Not an option. I do not have children, my husband and I have had difficulty conceiving, and yes we would love them.

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    Not to mention cats actually reduce stress not induce it like kids.
    ^^^ Cats also won't go murder someone and ruin your life. Cats are so much better than kids~

Deleted
    Don't have any but I want them in distant future. Maybe in 10-15 years.

Hell no.

I remember being 20 and people being all, "Oh, you're just saying that now, when you're older you'll change your mind and want kids."

Yeah, no, 28 now, still don't want brats.

Where's the option for not having any but wanting them (in the future)?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I'd be an awesome dad, and the thought of a mini-me is very tempting, but I don't see myself having kids. But who knows where my life and head will be in say 5 years or 10 years from now. A lot can change.

Watch me have like 8 kids

Don't have them, don't want any in the future (am 30 now). This world is just going downhill, I have Aspergers and anxiety disorder, a range of allergies and nothing to offer a kid.

When I was a teenager I simply didn't LIKE children, but as I've grown up I have concluded that I'd be selfish to have a child even if I would want one. There's plenty of meaning to find in life without children, I get my need to care for someone fulfilled by having pets and always being there for my brothers, sisters and parents. Sad thing is that when you have pets, you're basically taking on a being which you'll love with all of your soul that is SURE to die before you do...unless you buy a turtle or parrot, then it's a bit less certain...

Maybe I should thank my anxiety for stopping me from reliving losing a dog again...

Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2015-12-23 at 01:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cant cook clean or iron View Post
    Where's the option for not having any but wanting them (in the future)?
    OP forgot something so obvious
    So I also can't vote.

Well I would like kids in a perfect world but we are far from that. Way to much responsibility with no stability in today's world to bring a child into it.

Maybe if I was completely financially set for the rest of my life.
    Last edited by matt4pack; 2015-12-23 at 01:16 AM.

So you didn't put an option for "I do not have kids but would like one/someday?" This is a terrible poll, that was half your title question.

I don't have kids, I want them in the future. Poll option is missing for this.