Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    No video games easily. Accodring to spotify I have listened 135 thousand minutes of music this year. Can't live without music.

I refuse to choose one or the other!

It's gotta be no video games.

Not just for stand alone songs, but also for music in other media. Films and television with no music? I'm not having that.

This thread should have been a poll. Music>video games. Video games are a past time/hobby that gets old after awhile and music is like a life enhancer

Deleted
    I just use video games to kill time, music means a lot more to me, so I would rather live a life without video games for sure.

Deleted
    I'd rather have a life without video games. I don't game as much as I used to a few years ago, but at that point I would have chosen music I guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm really attached to video game music, but not as attached as I am to video games.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    No video games easily. Accodring to spotify I have listened 135 thousand minutes of music this year. Can't live without music.
    That's 6 hours of music every single day o.O. Hot damn.

I love music, but I love video games too. I think video games are more entertaining for me, but I also love music while studying or doing something mindless.

Deleted
    With No games - if music wasn't a part of a game I guess I wouldn't be gaming. I listen to music almost all the time, in one form or another - when I drive somewhere I got music in my car- if I'm going shopping alone I got music in my ears , streaming from my phone. In the evening if there isn't something good in tv and my wife uses the computer im listening to music.
    Can't imagine a life without music...
    On another note, I only listen to music that I like - music that I chose - so much crap in the radio.. So I stream what I like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Yea. I listen to alot of music!

Neither.

/10 char

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    As a student I spent weeks/months with music almost 24/7. Even when sleeping (and I almost never went to class). Always with a real random that could go from classical music (perfect in the middle of the night), to things like that (less perfect, but I keep every music I listened to at any point in my life in my playlist, so it remains here, even if that title sometimes woke me up at 2am xD).

I still often do keep the music on at night actually, but not really using Spotify since there are waaaaay too many things I listen to that can't be found there. Sad me.
    Oh, hi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then vidya gemz go out of the window.

My first reaction would be to get rid of music. I'm nearly 50 years old and music doesnt grab my attention like it did when i was younger. Then I realized that the question isn't really a fair one because music is an intergral part of video games, without music video games would be lifeless and boring with no atmosphere, but if I had to choose I would still keep video games and get rid of music.

Deleted
    I'd rather live without video games, I listen to music all the time, I wouldn't wanna live without it.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    What a dilemma. I love both, but music outweighs video games. I'll have to live without my path of exile and wow.

Video games would be out.

Music inspires people and is an expression of art, emotions, and experiences. Video games are recreational that inspire very few people to do non-video game stuff. Not saying they are evil, but music is clearly more important for society than video games.

Bye bye music, you would not be missed.