Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Where I currently live I guess. Not that it would make a difference. I've never moved and don't really plan to.

I would say born, and where your heart is.

Combination of parents' nationalities or where you've lived for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    From is subjective.

It all depends how often you have been to an area.
    You could have been born in the UK and after a year spent the rest in the US in the same state.

I would then say that you were born in the UK but the US is when you are from.

Where I currently reside. But it's a very contextual question.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I think it has a lot to do with where you call home. If you feel no sense of home, when asked where you are from they may say "No where".

When I met my wife she lived in the same city as me, but she didn't say she was from here, she said she was from rhode island, where she hadn't lived since she was like 14, after that she lived in philly, but she didn't say she was from there either.

Now that we've lived in this city for a while together and we call it home, if someone asks where i'm from, id probably say here, though i wasn't born here.

Obviously context matters, but I think this is a decent starting point.