Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Is it a lot easier healing mythic dungs as disc, mw or hpally? Just curious. Monk is brewmaster but I want a healer to play on till legion and extremely bored of playing resto druid
    Last edited by Yhcti; 2016-01-06 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Is it a lot easier healing mythic dungs as disc, mw or hpally? Just curious. Monk is brewmaster but I want a healer to play on till legion and extremely bored of playing resto druid
    pally is the op tank healer right?
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

Yeah, I'd imagine paladin has the easiest time, due to beacon; being able to group heal while also healing the tank.

But really, Mythics are easy enough on a Disc priest as well. Disc is also the current fotm for healers in general, so that's also something to consider.

Mythic dungeons are dirt easy on anyone, you can't really rate a class based on playing with idiots who facetank damage.

Honestly I had trouble healing Mythic as 700 ilvl to a small fault. DPS said I needed to get the thumb out of my ass and heal better.

Little I can do when DPS are standing in the bad stuff. Same thing with Timewalking, then again I chalk up my poor healing because of the scaling bug(?).

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Honestly I had trouble healing Mythic as 700 ilvl to a small fault. DPS said I needed to get the thumb out of my ass and heal better.

Little I can do when DPS are standing in the bad stuff.
    Link damage taken then. They can't really argue with that, and if they do, you just need to get the hell out of that group because there will be no reasoning with them.

Thing is, damage taken is harder for people to understand since people aren't aware of a baseline for it. You're just linking them figures that have no meaning as they don't know what the average damage taken for that fight is.

Either way, the best solution when someone gets snippy in a group is to leave. No point in enduring harassment for most of the run only for them to kick you toward the end and waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Thing is, damage taken is harder for people to understand since people aren't aware of a baseline for it. You're just linking them figures that have no meaning as they don't know what the average damage taken for that fight is.
    If they have a lot of damage taken from a source that is avoidable, it should be pretty obvious that they're fucking up.

Back in the day, my old raiding guild would look at damage taken from avoidable sources, and if you were #1 on damage taken from that source, other people would get priority for loot, over you. Worked as a pretty good motivator to not stand in the fire.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-01-16 at 07:14 PM.