Which zone is more fun to level in?

Levelling an Alliance character at the moment as I'm not familiar with the questing experience for Alliance after Cataclysm hit and I'm about to hit level 25 and I can't decide which zone to go to. How similar is the Alliance side of Stonetalon to Horde? I love playing Stranglethorn on any character but if Stonetalon is very different on Alliance compared to Horde, then I might give that a go. Whatcha think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well stonetalon for horde you destory a elf village and the ally version you try to stop the bomb (but fails ofc). It is a good place to lvl in so I would go there if you care about story.

From my experience, the Alliance & Horde questing experience in Stonetalon is very much the same. But the Horde gets a pretty cool event at the end of their quest chain, and the orcs you quest for come over as the bad guys in the zone. Been a while since I quested in Stranglethorn, but I found the quests related to Mandokir and Zul'Gurub to be quite fun.

I find Alliance zones in general so boring. They all look dull and there is little variance between them IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Nhloor View Post
    I find Alliance zones in general so boring. They all look dull and there is little variance between them IMHO
    We can't all have epic leveling zones where the racial leader travels alongside us and personally oversees our quests... Only Horde gets that kind of special treatment.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Redridge Mountains has a great story that you'll want to see to the end while you're levelling.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Deleted
    How does it even matter? You will outlevel the zone after a handful of quests anyway. Add heirlooms and a dungeon or two and you will outlevel the following level range, too. Yay, modern WoW leveling!